Infowars And Alex Jones Banned On Multiple Online Platforms

was it the deep state? Inside job? False flag?

You dont go to these lengths to stop the spread of "fake news"

You go to these lengths to keep your lies covered up.

Can we wait to find out if he has actually been taken down or if he is pulling a PR move to get folks such as yourself worked up. From my understanding his shop is still working.... Seems odd enough to me to question what's going on.

Can we wait to find out if he has actually been taken down or if he is pulling a PR move to get folks such as yourself worked up. From my understanding his shop is still working.... Seems odd enough to me to question what's going on.
I'm getting worked up? Lol ok. I'm consistent.

You dont go to these lengths to stop the spread of "fake news"

You go to these lengths to keep your lies covered up.

Alex Jones could be bullshitting but........If the constitution was made today...The Internet should be a human right, where you can't be banned.

Being banned from the internet, it's like being banned from speaking in public.....The Internet is the modern town-square, and it's full of useful information from humanity that banning somebody from the internet, either to make a website or speak their minds, is 100% a human right violation in my eyes....even if the person makes a website full of bullshit like infowars, we still shouldn't ban them.....That will be like banning a crazy homeless person from the streets for speaking stupid made up bullshit.

As technology improves, I expect this issue to come up eventually...Hopefully our Constitution gets an update if this becomes a problem.

But like I said, Alex Jones is probably bullshitting...but if he's not....then damn, we can't allow this to happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So we can wait to find out if his website was actually taken down?
Wait, you want to limit who/how myself and other adults get our news and entertainment. And now you want to dictate how we respond to it?

Who could have seen this coming?

The site has apparently been down intermittently since the facebook/YouTube et all takedown.

And allegedly Zuckerborg was reluctant to take down their FB page because it was undergoing mass flagging (brigading or whatever you wanna call it) and the main site has been up and down for a while (they’ve tweeted about it)

I’ve seen this mass flagging crap happen a few times with other sites, mediums, take the gun tubers recently. Snopes just half assed looked into it themselves.

Wait, you want to limit who/how myself and other adults get our news and entertainment. And now you want to dictate how we respond to it?

Who could have seen this coming?

So finding the truth really doesn't mean anything? I'm hearing it was a ddos attack, so his website wasn't taken down. So it's more likely just asshole protesters.

So finding the truth really doesn't mean anything? I'm hearing it was a ddos attack, so his website wasn't taken down. So it's more likely just asshole protesters.
Yea. This is what happens when you rally people up against a common enemy. I'm just glad I've remained consistent despite being called a piece of shit for calling bullshit on this and all censorship. You guys are complicit and compliant. And you will get what you asked for. Hope you're happy.

Yea. This is what happens when you rally people up against a common enemy. I'm just glad I've remained consistent despite being called a piece of shit for calling bullshit on this and all censorship. You guys are complicit and compliant. And you will get what you asked for. Hope you're happy.

I think you are missing some of the points about this issue. First we have net neutrality which the Republicans wanted to end, this basically assured that we don't have any rights on the internet. IPS now basically own the internet, if someone was against net neutrality, then they need to STFU about this being a free speech issue. Sure, I'm on the fuck Alex Jones, because he is a scumbag train, but with the current laws this is not a free speech issue. His rights are not being violated, because the government is not doing this. If anyone can show that the government has a hand then I will be concerned that this is a free speech issue.

The Republicans gave away any rights and protection we might have hoped to have. I recall a lot of Trumptroopers being for getting rid of net neutrality, now some of those very people are here crying about their rights. Where were they when the internet was being given over to the ISPs? They don't care about rights, they care about "the left" and everything being an attack by "the left".

I think you are missing some of the points about this issue. First we have net neutrality which the Republicans wanted to end, this basically assured that we don't have any rights on the internet. IPS now basically own the internet, if someone was against net neutrality, then they need to STFU about this being a free speech issue. Sure, I'm on the fuck Alex Jones, because he is a scumbag train, but with the current laws this is not a free speech issue. His rights are not being violated, because the government is not doing this. If anyone can show that the government has a hand then I will be concerned that this is a free speech issue.

The Republicans gave away any rights and protection we might have hoped to have. I recall a lot of Trumptroopers being for getting rid of net neutrality, now some of those very people are here crying about their rights. Where were they when the internet was being given over to the ISPs? They don't care about rights, they care about "the left" and everything being an attack by "the left".
You need to get out of this team sports mentality. As long as you continue believing there is any difference between Democrats and republicans you are spinning your wheels.

The site has apparently been down intermittently since the facebook/YouTube et all takedown.
Funny how the DONATE button is still there when you go to Infowars.com. False flag attack by Alex!?!?!?!

You need to get out of this team sports mentality. As long as you continue believing there is any difference between Democrats and republicans you are spinning your wheels.

I've been critical of the Democrats in the past, but overall I would say on sherdog "the left wingers" were much in favor of net neutrality than the the Trump supporters.

I always find the people in the real world tend to be able to find much more in common. You and I both know that most of the trolls on sherdog, at least pretend to be far right. Also there are a big difference in the voter bases and actual parties imo.

Anyways all the points in that post stand.

The problem with net neutrality is that most people didn't spend the time to understand it. But they sure as hell let the media tell them what to think about it.

And I agree, too little too late to start whining now.

This should be the case, but this country's direction is now greatly based on Trump supporters vs. Trump detractors. People who sat on the sidelines for 2016 is what put the US in its current state.

He got what he wanted, now his tears taste fantastic.

He got what he wanted, now his tears taste fantastic.

We here at info wars appreciate your consistent free pub. You're a good man

1496354482770.gif

Back