Infowars And Alex Jones Banned On Multiple Online Platforms

Unfortunately unlike a drunk on the strip this guy will gain more popularity and influence because of this ban. He seems looney tunes to me but this ban has the potential to legitimize his crazy conspiracies no?
You do not go to these great lengths to silence someone "for the good of america"

What has America truly done for the betterment of Americans?

You do this because something hes saying is true. And you arent supposed to hear it.

Unfortunately unlike a drunk on the strip this guy will gain more popularity and influence because of this ban. He seems looney tunes to me but this ban has the potential to legitimize his crazy conspiracies no?
People keep saying that, but it sounds like bullshit to me. I think the loss of platforms is going to hurt him financially and tarnish his "brand," quite straightforwardly.

You do not go to these great lengths to silence someone "for the good of america"

You do this because something hes saying is true. And you arent supposed to hear it.

Looking into the incident, he berated a journalist on the job (I saw no violence) basically called him a traitor and such. It’s not like he guy was having dinner with his family in a restaurant or anything he was at a location on the job. Given the past things I’ve heard him say I don’t know how that was the last straw to break the camels back

People keep saying that, but it sounds like bullshit to me. I think the loss of platforms is going to hurt him financially and tarnish his "brand," quite straightforwardly.

I didn’t read through the whole thread, but that was my first thought. Now he can say “see I’m being censored they don’t want you to hear the truth” but I guess we will find out with time what happens

There's no doubt he's going to lose money.

I wouldn't care if they made it so he couldn't nake a penny on their platforms.
They went well beyond that and there are far far far worst people on their platforms

The tech companies are starting to listen to their conservative customers

qgrzwp2.jpg

There's no doubt he's going to lose money.

I wouldn't care if they made it so he couldn't nake a penny on their platforms.
They went well beyond that and there are far far far worst people on their platforms
There are probably no "far worse" people who have more influence. I think you have to take into account, as a company, that the biggest, loudest, most-followed troublemaker is the one to take down as a priority.

This is a great example of what a shitty poster you are when something goes against one of your various pet causes. The "narrative" of 9/11. LOL. You just can't help yourself. Find the Troof, brah.

The politics surrounding 9/11 do not have a fucking thing to do with jet fuel and steel beams, and the dozens of absurd conthpirathy theories about cartoon physics and inside jobs that are all complete garbage.

Another good reason Twitter was right for disassociating itself from Jones, too.

lol, you're such an insecure phony its almost not funny.
Here is your post from another thread:

Oh boy. No there's no chance I'm on board with the "NIST is BS" thing.

Tell you what though, something did happen when I was in basic training, and I've told this story before but it bears repeating, because it shows that Afghan-Iraq was not just a reaction to 9/11, but a plan waiting for an opportunity (yes in addition to PNAC stuff).

It was April 2001, and we were a bit more than halfway through AF basic. They brought all of the training flights to the base theater, and had a "production" set to "Die Motherfucker Die" with war footage and lots of bombs dropping. It was disgusting (and of course most of the kids loved it). Then after the motivational video, one of the training instructors got on stage to talk.

He went through a slideshow showing Saddam and Bin Laden, and was telling us how they were going to attack us any day now, and we were going to war with Afghanistan and Iraq (and that they had all these chemical weapons and nuke programs, etc). I shit you not.

That stuck has with me for a very long time. It was actually reading PNAC-related stuff that helped me come to terms with that. Otherwise, there would be no explanation and I would be a lot more paranoid. I would try not to hold it against anybody who went through that specific propaganda program and believed we orchestrated things.

And lol @ reading PNAC related documents making you more likely to believe the official narrative.

The politics around 9/11 have everything to do with not buying into the official 9/11 narrative.
The fact that you're confirming that invading Afghanistan and Iraq was obviously premeditated just adds to this little gem from PNAC member and Deputy Secretary of Defense at the time, Paul Wolfowitz:

Then look at the aftermath. Not only did we let Saudi Arabia off the hook, we gave them political cover while investigating 9/11, and now we're selling them billions in weapons to wage war on Yemen while we continually beat the war drums around Iran.

AND we (our allies) are working with Al Qaeda at this very moment.
https://www.apnews.com/f38788a561d74ca78c77cb43612d50da

So that would make Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Somalia, and Iran on our to-do list.

Civil war in Sudan and probably wouldn't hit Lebanon until ready/ willing to go all out against Iran.

I guess you'll have to wait for Louise Mensch to comment on it before you stop buying the official narrative like the clown that you are.

lol, you're such an insecure phony its almost not funny.
Here is your post from another thread:

And lol @ reading PNAC related documents making you more likely to believe the official narrative.

The politics around 9/11 have everything to do with not buying into the official 9/11 narrative.
The fact that you're confirming that invading Afghanistan and Iraq was obviously premeditated just adds to this little gem from PNAC member and Deputy Secretary of Defense at the time, Paul Wolfowitz:

Then look at the aftermath. Not only did we let Saudi Arabia off the hook, we gave them political cover while investigating 9/11, and now we're selling them billions in weapons to wage war on Yemen while we continually beat the war drums around Iran.

AND we (our allies) are working with Al Qaeda at this very moment.
https://www.apnews.com/f38788a561d74ca78c77cb43612d50da

So that would make Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Somalia, and Iran on our to-do list.

Civil war in Sudan and probably wouldn't hit Lebanon until ready/ willing to go all out against Iran.

I guess you'll have to wait for Louise Mensch to comment on it before you stop buying the official narrative like the clown that you are.

I get that you're still a troofer, but I'm not.

And still, the nasty politics don't have anything to do with jet fuel and beams, or controlled demolitions.

I'm sorry that you still can't distinguish between us getting the opportunity to put war plans into motion, and false flags. Actually, I'm not sorry. You fuckin' deserve it lol.

I get that you're still a troofer, but I'm not.

And still, the nasty politics don't have anything to do with jet fuel and beams, or controlled demolitions.

I'm sorry that you still can't distinguish between us getting the opportunity to put war plans into motion, and false flags. Actually, I'm not sorry. You fuckin' deserve it lol.

I didn't say anything about steel beams.
lol @ "getting the opportunity to put war plans into motion" -- probably the most sociopathic post I've ever read on this board.
Congratulations. Now go get your panties in a wad over Trump maybe, perhaps. unlikely colluding with Russia to hack our elections.

Looking into the incident, he berated a journalist on the job (I saw no violence) basically called him a traitor and such. It’s not like he guy was having dinner with his family in a restaurant or anything he was at a location on the job. Given the past things I’ve heard him say I don’t know how that was the last straw to break the camels back

I didn’t read through the whole thread, but that was my first thought. Now he can say “see I’m being censored they don’t want you to hear the truth” but I guess we will find out with time what happens

Especially hilarious given CNN calls the President worse shit on a daily basis.

There are probably no "far worse" people who have more influence. I think you have to take into account, as a company, that the biggest, loudest, most-followed troublemaker is the one to take down as a priority.

If he had a hundred followers and said the exact same thing you would have much less of a problem with it?

That is worse than I thought.
That is a scary train of thought you have.

If he had a hundred followers and said the exact same thing you would have much less of a problem with it?

That is worse than I thought.
That is a scary train of thought you have.
I refuse to believe that you don't follow my logic, and also agree with it.

Especially hilarious given CNN calls the President worse shit on a daily basis.

Yet no one bats an eye when Trump supporters are harrased on their own time often at restaurants with their families

You've probably been crying since Jones was banned.

I've been meaning to ask how you were doing.

| don't know. There are always other platforms, and his legions of insane fans will probably follow him wherever he goes. If anything, him joining some nothing service could be the breakthrough that service needed.

I refuse to believe that you don't follow my logic, and also agree with it.

I 100% do not agree with it.

When he advocates to kill or hurt somebody
When he advocates to destroy property
When he advocates racism
Let me know know.
Until then, he is just a nutty conspiracy theorist that should be allowed to voice his crazy talk.

Their site. Their rules. It is one sided though.

I 100% do not agree with it.

When he advocates to kill or hurt somebody
When he advocates to destroy property
When he advocates racism
Let me know know.
Until then, he is just a nutty conspiracy theorist that should be allowed to voice his crazy talk.

Their site. Their rules. It is one sided though.
There’s a lot of people on these sites that are allowed to spout anti-white, anti-christian, anti-man, anti-conservative rhetoric, including nutty and wacky conspiracies. They do not get treated the way people like AJ has.

Alternative media sources get as much of a foothold as they have because people can see the spin and bias presented by the MSM, the outright misinformation and deception. An actual honest media would be nice to have.

I think this is absolutely wrong man. I am very open minded, anti establishment by nature. I am open to some very strange and fringe ideas.

Nothing about Alex Jones is threatening in any way that exposes hidden truths. It really is the damage of a lying degenerate that people are trying to quiet. It's the damage done when otherwise intelligent people go off their rocket and start believing fucking lizards run the world that people fear with Alex Jones.

I see Jones as being similar to David Icke in this respect. A lying degenerate opportunistic scumbag making his dough off of sensationalizing and exaggeration and conflation.

Having said all of that I am becoming convinced that must make the internet a public utility and then protect all free speech rights even those we know are bullshit.

Back