Inheriting male pattern baldness in layman's terms

You're right. A son broadly retains characteristics of the maternal grandfather and daughters broadly retain those of the paternal grandmother.
Thank you

I had a friend who was completely bald on top before he was even 22. His dad was the same apparently.

5a620be0cba4b82c018b4579-750-563.jpg
Prince-William-906537.jpg

I decided to shave my head a few months ago and it was super liberating. It suits me and I'm not feeling insecure about my hair anymore but yeah I would prefer to have plenty of hair. Going bald sucks.

still got my head full of hair, & I'm 68yrs old.

Joe Rogan, Dana White, and Matt Serra all got bald very young, I wonder why.

Joe Rogan used to be a really good looking guy at UFC 12. What HAPPENED??

hqdefault.jpg

MV5BMWJlZjJiODItZjYxYy00ZGExLTg4MjYtMDkzZTRkNTFhYmMzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDY3OTcyOQ@@._V1_SX1777_CR0,0,1777,999_AL_.jpg

He trains kickboxing and BJJ daily and he eats healthy diet too...lean elk steak, kale, coconut oil, ginger, and all sorts of vitamins. You'd think he'd age like Tom Cruise/Brad Pitt.
lol, the dude is 51, cut him some slack

My mom's dad died when he was like 40, but my uncle(mom's brother) is in his 60's and still have a full head of hair and not gray. So I may be in luck.

I decided to shave my head a few months ago and it was super liberating. It suits me and I'm not feeling insecure about my hair anymore but yeah I would prefer to have plenty of hair. Going bald sucks.
Im lighter skinned and light skinned black guys have it tough we dont look good bald. If i were dark skinned id shave it in a heart beat, and yes balding sucks.

Someone said its from an enlarge prostate? Because of dht production, or too much hormonal changes like your endocrine system is out of wack

It seems the more hair i lose on top i grow more body hair, im in my thirties and noticed my nipple hairs i never had hair growing around there now im growing some thick nip hairs, also my arms are hairier and im growing some stray hairs on my ears.

I never had much body hair and couldnt grow a thick beard but that all changed the moment i hit 30, very weird i started growing thick facial hair and have to shave more frequently.

Being bald only matters if you have a micro penis. If you can make your woman squirt nautical left at approximately 1-3ft she will forever be in love with you
It doesn't matter. Just don't be fat

Well this is encouraging at least. I started going noticeably bald at around 23. Lucky for me I have a big dick and am in pretty good shape.

The odd thing is my dad and dad's dad both have pretty good hair. My mom's dad has most of his hair but one of his brothers was a cue ball. Ive often wondered where I got it from since it doesnt seem to run in our family much.

I'm getting hairier by the year but I definitely do have a receding hair line and thinning.

I've always had a hairy stomach, chest & back. But my sides (which I had to buy a new tank top for for my sides getting so big) seem to be getting hairy.

I had a friend who was completely bald on top before he was even 22. His dad was the same apparently.

5a620be0cba4b82c018b4579-750-563.jpg
Prince-William-906537.jpg
What baffles me is he can afford the best hair follice transplants but never got them, he is still handsome though, looks good with the short buzz having the friar tuck is not a good look for him

Bit dang when he had those flowing locks dude looked like a model like a young andy gibb

What baffles me is he can afford the best hair follice transplants but never got them, he is still handsome though, looks good with the short buzz having the friar tuck is not a good look for him
His brother ( alleged brother ;) ) still has a full head of hair but has the same genes though?

Joe Rogan, Dana White, and Matt Serra all got bald very young, I wonder why.

Joe Rogan used to be a really good looking guy at UFC 12. What HAPPENED??

hqdefault.jpg

MV5BMWJlZjJiODItZjYxYy00ZGExLTg4MjYtMDkzZTRkNTFhYmMzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDY3OTcyOQ@@._V1_SX1777_CR0,0,1777,999_AL_.jpg

He trains kickboxing and BJJ daily and he eats healthy diet too...lean elk steak, kale, coconut oil, ginger, and all sorts of vitamins. You'd think he'd age like Tom Cruise/Brad Pitt.

From an athletic standpoint he looks great.

But he's got that Tito head thing going. How does one's head get bigger after 30?

michael-bisping-yoel-romero-steroids.gif

Im lighter skinned and light skinned black guys have it tough we dont look good bald. If i were dark skinned id shave it in a heart beat, and yes balding sucks.

Someone said its from an enlarge prostate? Because of dht production, or too much hormonal changes like your endocrine system is out of wack

It seems the more hair i lose on top i grow more body hair, im in my thirties and noticed my nipple hairs i never had hair growing around there now im growing some thick nip hairs, also my arms are hairier and im growing some stray hairs on my ears.

I never had much body hair and couldnt grow a thick beard but that all changed the moment i hit 30, very weird i started growing thick facial hair and have to shave more frequently.
Man I'm the whitest mofo around and I look good with my head shaved, I don't think skin color has anything to do with it. Shave your head, if you have a normal looking head you'll look fine. And yeah body hair are growing everywhere lol

His brother ( alleged brother ;) ) still has a full head of hair but has the same genes though?
Well the word on the street is the Ginger is only his half bro, prince charles refused to take a dna test because he rather not know the truth.

Man I'm the whitest mofo around and I look good with my head shaved, I don't think skin color has anything to do with it. Shave your head, if you have a normal looking head you'll look fine. And yeah body hair are growing everywhere lol
Yeah you notice that thick hair growing everywhere but the head lol

I shaved my head to the skin before during summer and ill be honest it felt amazing, you fell fresh and clean, but id wear a hat when i go out. I dont look good bald i feel naked, if i ever get money id go for the follicle implants they cost thirty grand though lol

I am in my 40s and have a full head of salt and pepper hair. My brother is a few years younger, no grey, but balding . Only way to really tell is absolutes...if everyone on both sides are bald, you probably will as well. Same with graying. Otherwise there is no guarantee. People that are going to go bald usually start seeing it in their 20s, which is kinda fucked up.

Not necessarily. My dad started balding young, and my maternal grandfather (and all his male relatives) were completely bald by the time they were 25. My brother (only 3 years older than me) has been balding for years. But every Christmas here I come with my full head of hear, defying all laws of physics among what looks like a carton of eggs sitting around the dinner table.

Back