Initial Doublesport shorts review.

WRoutson

Purple Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Today I recieved my custom shorts from Doublesport.net today.I ordered these in August,and I believe there was some mismanagement of my order which took them so long to get here.However,I was in no rush to get these so that wasnt much of a problem.One more semi-problem was I wanted the outer leg fabric to be white,and it is black.However,I sorta like it,and I may have ordered it wrong and I havent contacted them yet.Enough with the problems and onto the review.

The material on the shorts is very nice.It's strong and stretchy,essentially the same material as a wrestling singlet,for those wrestlers out there.Other vale tudo style shorts I have are Bad Boy Brazil,Brazillian Top Team,and my very favorite which would be a pair of biker shorts I got from Champ's sporting goods for 5 bucks.Interms of fabric thickness,I would rank them 1.Bad boy 2.champ's/Doublesport 3.BTT. I don't think I will have problems with these ripping though,and they are thick enough to wear they are comfortable without riding up.

Sizing.I'm 6'2 170-175,and I usually wear a size 28-30. I went with Medium for these shorts and was quite pleased with the fit.I wear my shorts a little bit below my belly button,and these come about 3/4 down my thigh,with a little bit of space between the end of the short and the top of my knee.Usually I like my shorts shorter,but these are comfortable.

Colors:The beauty of doublesport is you can totally customize your shorts,and for a pair of custom vale tudo style shorts for about 27 bucks that's a good deal.The design remains the same for the most part,but you can get whatever the hell you want in terms of color (however,I don't think they have pink.Sorry foz).As for my colors,I got brown with black outline and white material on the crotch.

Overall I am pleased with my purchase,and I plan to get probably a pair or two more from doublesport.I'll try and get some pics up whenever I can,and I will update this review once I get to rolling in them.

One more thing,these shorts don't have a draw string,so don't order a size up.

To clear something up.. their shipping has always been slow from what I've heard. So guys if you're ordering expect it to take a few months

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back