Injustice 2 Announced!!

@sportkillergreg

Looks like your main now

It's a shame he wasn't as badass in MKX
Yh dude I just caught the trailer - his air clone and ice floor moves look sick -- his character model doesn't look as good as mkx but maybe some of his gear will make him look cooler. But yeah I'm def going to buy him (dat standard edition tho) when he's available and possibly main him.

Nice copy and paste. I feel sorry for the cameraman though.

Why Sub Zero when they have Capt Cold? Someone like Shinnok, Fujin, or Onaga are realistically the only ones powerful enough from MOrtal Kombat to crossover.

Why Sub Zero when they have Capt Cold? Someone like Shinnok, Fujin, or Onaga are realistically the only ones powerful enough from MOrtal Kombat to crossover.
They wanted to keep a popular character from the franchise in there and Scorpion was in the last one. He probably plays very differently than Captian cold, and his outfit is probably easy to create cool gear for.
Raiden would have been a good choice, but I don't think he's as popular a character to play as.

yea captain cold is low tier and unpopular so scrub zero will fill that void of an ice character. Looks like he has all the best moves from his three variations of MKX plus some new insane shit like those ice figures. I guarantee he will be a broken nightmare on release. Gotta go back to batman or some other rushdown character to deal with him

I don't remember MK fans really giving a shit about those three. Especially Onaga.

Plus, it's just a game. Sakura wouldn't stand a chance against the Juggernaut, but Marvel was still a fun series.

I know the story behind the first game was pretty cool. I played 2 the other day. Didn't get into the story mode at all but the exhibition mode was boring as all hell. I was over it after about 2 minutes.

Sonic got knocked to losers but still made it to top 8

He's came back from losers plenty of times.

I'm more surprised that Tekken Master didn't make top 8. That and supposedly MOV entered? I didn't think the Japanese would give two shits about NRS games.

He's came back from losers plenty of times.

I'm more surprised that Tekken Master didn't make top 8. That and supposedly MOV entered? I didn't think the Japanese would give two shits about NRS games.
just looked

17th in his pool

Injustice-2-DLC-Fighters-shadows.jpg

So L-R: ? Male, Black Manta, Rorschach?, Sub Zero, Starfire, Red Hood, Spawn?, Raiden, ? Female

Rorschach could be Two-Face or Hush? Seems like the character is wearing a jacket. Hell could be Constantine apparently.

Only problem with Spawn is that silhouette appears bulky and hooded. Maybe Etrigan?

Bored af obviously.

injustice-2-1000967.jpg

Think the far top right is the Atom. Looks obvious.

Last edited:
Back