Injustice 2 Announced!!

Injustice-2-DLC-Fighters-shadows.jpg

So L-R: ? Male, Black Manta, Rorschach?, Sub Zero, Starfire, Red Hood, Spawn?, Raiden, ? Female

Rorschach could be Two-Face or Hush? Seems like the character is wearing a jacket. Hell could be Constantine apparently.

Only problem with Spawn is that silhouette appears bulky and hooded. Maybe Etrigan?

Bored af obviously.

injustice-2-1000967.jpg

Think the far top right is the Atom. Looks obvious.
I've heard Mera and Enchantress tossed out there for the second female.

Picked up the game and making my way through story mode, man oh man Harley's voice is very off puting and unnatural sounding.. Doesn't fit at all.

I mean, I get it and it kinda falls in line with her voice across the media, but man.

Mr. Terrific would be great in this game, would love to see what they could do with his T-spheres.

Haha, listening to Brianiac talk and I knewww is sounded familiar. Was just kinda like.. "Is that Jeffrey Combs?" YEEUP

Of course Alan Tudyk is Green Arrow and Robert Englund is Scarecrow.

Last edited:
So you all know, Ed Boon announced that Sub Zero will drop July 11th.

Injustice-2-DLC-Fighters-shadows.jpg

So L-R: ? Male, Black Manta, Rorschach?, Sub Zero, Starfire, Red Hood, Spawn?, Raiden, ? Female

Rorschach could be Two-Face or Hush? Seems like the character is wearing a jacket. Hell could be Constantine apparently.

Only problem with Spawn is that silhouette appears bulky and hooded. Maybe Etrigan?

Bored af obviously.

injustice-2-1000967.jpg

Think the far top right is the Atom. Looks obvious.

I hope it is Hush, and Etrigan. I guess Spawny be cool too. I want them to release all DLC already.

I'm still hoping for Constantine, I just want some very different yet fun people, id like then to branch off from Batman unless they are adding Clayface and making him the Shang Tsung of the Injustice universe.

Excited for sub zero especially after seeing the gear and shaders.

Been doing a bit of Sub-Zero playing. Love the ice clone character ability but don't like that if I throw an ice ball it doesn't freeze them unless I burn meter.

OK, so is it actually confirmed that Spawn's gonna be a dlc?

OK, so is it actually confirmed that Spawn's gonna be a dlc?
No.... technically no DLCs have been confirmed by Neatherealm....it's all speculation....doubt we get Spawn tho

Dammit, was looking forward to playing with him.

I could be wrong so don't get disappointed yet....I personally think that the silhouettes shown may be Ed Boon trolling (I don't see them actually putting The Atom in the game yet he has a silhouette

I could be wrong so don't get disappointed yet....I personally think that the silhouettes shown may be Ed Boon trolling (I don't see them actually putting The Atom in the game yet he has a silhouette

I hope you're wrong. Spawn would be the most epic character ever.

Xbox marketplace accidently leaked Black Manta, he's the worst kept secret as far as dlc so not a major shocker.

We finally get our Starfire teaser along with possibly a teaser for a Bizzaro premier skin

We finally get our Starfire teaser along with possibly a teaser for a Bizzaro premier skin

Robin
Cyborg
Starfire
Blue Beetle
Raven (pt 1)

Leads me to speculate and really believe that we are getting Beast Boy and Terra as DLCs.

Fingers crossed

Back