Innaugural 16 Man EA UFC 3 LHW Tournament for PS4 Second Round Match-Ups!! OP UPDATED

@1PunchKO saw who he was matched up with and deleted the game IMO
Lol! Honestly I don't even play anymore but had to sign up because it's almost like a tradition now. I just signed up and forgot about this tbh.

PM me on Sherdog next time you're going to be playing for a bit and I'll hop on and take my beatings.

Lol! Honestly I don't even play anymore but had to sign up because it's almost like a tradition now. I just signed up and forgot about this tbh.

PM me on Sherdog next time you're going to be playing for a bit and I'll hop on and take my beatings.

I am usually on around 815 eastern for a while if that works

Me and @Tank_Kam did our matches.

First one I got killed by a headkick after landing two knockdowns.

Second I got payback with a weird kick after rocking him with an overhand right.

Third i subbed him with an arm triangle with 5 seconds left on the first round.

Me and @Tank_Kam did our matches.

First one I got killed by a headkick after landing two knockdowns.

Second I got payback with a weird kick after rocking him with an overhand right.

Third i subbed him with an arm triangle with 5 seconds left on the first round.

Congratulations @Albe . This might be the first time you ever made out of round 1. @Tank_Kam must feel like shit to lose to this perennial bottom-feeder..maybe it's time you add SOME grappling to your arsenal?

Im gonna take pleasure in subbing your ass @Garnett Silk .

1 phase sub my ass, im gonna put you through the whole five stages so you feel inadequate lol

Good shit. I knew I was fucked when I went 0-3 against the CPU warming up on hard mode lol. I'm actually surprised I made it to a decision the first fight and maybe even won the second round, but regardless @WalkenWouldOwn kicked my ass, again.

Who do I go against next ? I'l be on tommorow morning , working third shift is a bitch

Good fights, first fight I won a UD, a couple knockdowns in the first rd so had an early advantage then competitive the rest of the fight but I squeaked it out and had a stamina advantage late

Second fight we just brawled and I finished with a spinning back fist rd 1

Congratulations @Albe . This might be the first time you ever made out of round 1. @Tank_Kam must feel like shit to lose to this perennial bottom-feeder..maybe it's time you add SOME grappling to your arsenal?

hahaha I dunno if I'll ever get better at sub defence as to me its simply a mini game that theres no real skill to? Let me know if Im doing it wrong? I normally get out of subs like... 80% of the time though

NEXT TOURNEY NO ONE IS TAKING ME DOWN!!!

@Albe Anytime today works tommorow I'll be busy until late. around 6 or 7pm central.

Back