Insane Indy Car crash - by a 17-Year-Old GIRL?!?

Everyone... brakes are on a car. Not breaks.

No

No she does not

She may have more talent in driving than you do in everything in your life , but that doesn't mean it's the same for the rest of us
Wow. I am in absolute awe at your comeback. Really fucked me up good. Such wit. Such wow.

You can't see who initiated contact there. Typically its the one on the outside though as they are trying to make a move to cut to the inside.

There's a video somewhere with that. It's not super interesting though, she got clipped and it looked like one of her tires got fucked up

First angle (behind the stand) is pretty cray. Knocks the roof off. Probably a good thing that shack wasn't too solid, though. Don't think we're gonna see the initial collision that sparked it either, looks like it happened way further up the track.

I wonder if she was making this face after the crash:

44244006_2480541508840549_5438894362684241329_n.jpg

how is this little girl cleared to compete in professional car racing is beyond me, fucking cucks everywhere

First angle (behind the stand) is pretty cray. Knocks the roof off. Probably a good thing that shack wasn't too solid, though. Don't think we're gonna see the initial collision that sparked it either, looks like it happened way further up the track.

I wonder if she was making this face after the crash:

Ya going airborne like that and hitting that collapsable structure may well have saved her life there. Had she hit an unyielding barrier with that much straight forward force I think she does not survive.

This is like how fake wrestlers slam each other off tables and chairs before they hit the ground. Hitting the collapsable thing first absorbs a ton of impact forces.

Ya going airborne like that and hitting that collapsable structure may well have saved her life there. Had she hit an unyielding barrier with that much straight forward force I think she does not survive.

This is like how fake wrestlers slam each other off tables and chairs before they hit the ground. Hitting the collapsable thing first absorbs a ton of impact forces.

The video earlier showed that something happened way up the road. The flip side to what you are saying is that she has no control or brakes while bouncing and lifting off of the ground and on top of that, she is off the side past the rumble strips. I would guess she tried a pass and someone clipped her or cut her off. It would be kind of crappy if it wad like what someone stated with itbeing caused by someone falsely waving a yellow flag.

lol @ all those old fucks complaining that a 17yo is driving a race car.

Apparently, she's 'Okay-ish' but will have surgery on her spine tomorrow.
XCpIL9yu_400x400.jpg

Girl calling in to school on Monday:

Girl, "Hello, teacher. I can't make it to school today"

Teacher, "Why? You know that your group project is due today."

Girl, "My back is broken. I broke my back."

Teacher, " What! What do you mean? Like a vertebrae?"

Girl, "Spinal"

Wow. I am in absolute awe at your comeback. Really fucked me up good. Such wit. Such wow.

Was just stating facts

Now go back to crushing on your "super talented" 15 year old child

Creep

how is this little girl cleared to compete in professional car racing is beyond me, fucking cucks everywhere
Formula 3 is meant for teens as a way to progress to Formula 1. The cars are limited to 2.0 liter NA engines and have about 200 hp. How else do you think people gradually build up the competency to pilot something as fast a Formula 1 car?

She should be banned

Amazed she didn't kill anyone with her shit driving

How about pumping the breaks a little

I don't think they have breaks. They do have brakes but they don't work when the car is flying through the air. I don't know how that car was going that much faster than the other cars. The people that were probably hurt the worst were the ones in the stands she hit.

Everyone who lines the side of the streets during these events deserves an Honorary Darwin Award.

That's my first thought every single time I watch a crash vid like this.

I’m not saying 17 year old girls are good drivers. They aren’t. I have one. But young boys are way worse. They think they are experts the day they get licensed and drive way too fast. That’s lasts all the way through their early 20s until they realize after several accidents and really high insurance to slow the fuck down.
not cool to not post pics for comparison. also, i am thinking this was some sort of mechanical thing. i mean she wasnt going just a little faster than the other cars. she was going like 3 times the speed. also, unless this was the first lap, it isnt like she would have been surprised there was a turn there

Getting triggered over a news report while insulting others over their frailties. People are learning to communicate like fearful cowards.

Back