Inside Edition gets robbed while reporting on San Fransisco crime

HockeyBjj

Putting on the foil
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ting-on-san-francisco-bay-area-crime.amp.html

Gist is they set up a bait car, locked, with a speaker and purse inside it. Took almost no time before a guy and a girl smashed a window and stole them. Note this was in a nice area of town during broad daylight, not in the ghetto at night leading to racist calls from the shoe bait van of before. Inside Edition had a GPS unit in the speaker and purse and followed the thieves and confronted them

While they were busy with all of this however, their crew van was also broken into and they lost thousands of dollars of equipment lol

Over 31,000 "smash and grab" robberies were reported in the Bay area in 2017, with less than 2% actually being prosecuted.

Boys will be boys. Who would steal a shitload of camera and audio equipment though? A rival news company? The Russian mob?

Boys will be boys. Who would steal a shitload of camera and audio equipment though? A rival news company? The Russian mob?

Anyone who thinks they can sell it for some cash at a pawn shop or craigslist or anywhere

You act like the Burb's dont have it's share of issues.

They dont call them gangs though, the term is clic's, and at the center of most of them is a fatherless teen from the hood, holler or trailer park, that has a mom that lucked up.

Oh this is definately a statement.
Definately stinks of a setup.

What a trash hole. Might as well carpet bomb the bay area as well as many other parts of the state.

Nice job you have done with california.....congrats libtards.

To stop the crime either have social programs, health care coverage for all or put all the poor in jail. Clearly the second choice isn't working and won't work. Society is fucked up because of big interest groups that run the country and don't give a shit about people.

Americans are going feral. Thanks for gutting social safety nets, conservatives. May the mobs you told to sink or swim come for you first.

I am all for severe punishments for stealing. I say hard labour camps for all those caught. I don't even care if there isn't any work to be done. The fuckers can move a pile of rocks from A to B and back and forth all day long. Just make them sweat.

This current method of a slap on the wrist and hugging them into submission isn't working.

Different culture, hard to judge.

I can’t stand a fucking thief, need their fingers chopped off and they would start thinking twice bc taking something that isn’t theirs.

Last edited:
Americans are going feral. Thanks for gutting social safety nets, conservatives. May the mobs you told to sink or swim come for you first.

We arent going feral we always have been. We have all those laws to pay lip service to law and order but if you look at the stats theres a buncha cowboys on the loose and always has been

Fuck you I wont do what ya tell me should be our national motto

We arent going feral we always have been. We have all those laws to pay lip service to law and order but if you look at the stats theres a buncha cowboys on the loose and always has been

Fuck you I wont do what ya tell me should be our national motto

Founding fathers actually entered us into a state of anarchy with the declaration of independence and nobody has done what they are told for 242 years now. Or........ you're some dreamer who thinks hes a maverick like every other rat out there in the race.

Back