Inside information about UAPs about to be revealed, sources claim.

BearGrounds

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Inside Knowledge About Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Could Lead To World-Changing Technology.

Something extraordinary is about to be revealed. Former high-level officials and scientists with deep black experience who have always remained in the shadows are now stepping into the light. These insiders have long-standing connections to government agencies which may have programs investigating unidentifed aerial phenomena (UAP). They intend to move into the private sector and to make all declassified information, and any future knowledge, available for all to see.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...-aerial-phenomena_us_59dc1230e4b0b48cd8e0a5c7

Even that Podesta weirdo tweeted about it.

Question is, what is it? Will it be a flop and a let down (wouldn't surprise me at all), or something actually mind-blowing in some manner? Time will tell, but apparently we won't have to wait long.

BTW interesting timing for this, amidst all this crazy news going on right now....

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

*Former High Level Official* "So, what we've learned about UAP phenomena is that in reality it's all just demons. More specifically, Nephalim. Oh, and the earth...flat. Flat as Alexandra Daddario's ass. Ok, any questions?".

It's a weird article, starts by presenting this as some big reveal from inside sources, then it gets into Blink 182, and your realize this is just some insane celebrity fantasy mission and they really don't have anything to sell. It's a well paid retirement gig for late career guys looking to step out of the rat race.

@BearGrounds , these Yahoo's are just playing with your emotions. It's also possible that there is something completely natural going on that has been studied and applied in research at a high level that has yet to be exposed. The alien thread/angle is likely not the surprise

@BearGrounds , these Yahoo's are just playing with your emotions. It's also possible that there is something completely natural going on that has been studied and applied in research at a high level that has yet to be exposed. The alien thread/angle is likely not the surprise

Lol yea I refuse to get hyped about this, simply interested in what the "reveal" will be. I'm fairly certain it will have nothing to do with alien life - hence it being about UAPs and not UFOs. If I had to guess, probably some understanding of some natural energy phenomena that could be used in technological applications, or something along those lines, just like you said.

Yeaaaaaah after that last season of X-Files where the government engineered the were planning an "alien invasion." shit like this dont even interest me anymore.
Shit fucked me up.

Podesta will finally reveal the secrets of the

"handkerchief with a pizza related map"

Will it be a new version of the Segway scooter? The one we've all been waiting for?

The replies to that Podesta tweet are amazing. Really brought out the crazy.

Back