Inside Of Amazon HQ In Seattle: Amazon Spheres

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
This could be a vision for the future workplace in high tech but their new HQ has put them at odds with others in the area. The temp is always kept at 72 degrees with a specific level of humidity all year around and the vegetation is used to provide clean air. This is not the first of this type of construction in a large scale with China Shanghai 4 billion dollar office building being the first. Pretty wide ether way to look at.

1_gettyimages-910627616-e1517245928671.jpg

204964_Spheres_06_192928-1020x684.jpg

07262017_amazon500_new_134902-780x508.jpg

09212017_WP_AmazonSeattle_2.jpg

This is the Shanghai Office tower that adds vegetation to provide cleaner air.

2998.jpg

My home office stays at 72 and costs like a few hundred a year. No big fucking deal. Me > Amazon.

Looks like some kind of secreted resin.

My home office stays at 72 and costs like a few hundred a year. No big fucking deal. Me > Amazon.

There is more to it then just maintaining 72 degrees the humidity has to remain at a certain level as well as the oxygen.

It's kinda crazy what new high skilled developers are requesting on top of high pay.

Looks very millennial. I wonder if it gets depressing during the rainy season as it just gives you a constant reminder of the crappy wet winter weather.

Looks very millennial. I wonder if it gets depressing during the rainy season as it just gives you a constant reminder of the crappy wet winter weather.

The lighting maybe specific to by providing a wider spectrum of light to simulate sun light. I remember because Seattle was a lot of rain people where getting treated by providing them this type of light to replace sunlight.

Looks pretty awesome to me. Better than the dingy hallways I have now.

I'd love to work in a place like that where I can see the rain splashing down on us all day, way better view then some depressing ass beige walls surrounding you and cutting you off from life and the outside world

That place looks so dam depressing, always cloudy, rainy gloomy. No wonder it's a top 3 suicide capital rate place.

Back