Instagram Husbands GTFIH!

MikeMcMann

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ok this is an old meme and joke but i've been dating a gal like this for a few months now and want to know how others handle it.

Here is the video showing what it is like to be an instagram man...

Now I know this will inflame all sorts of men, particularly the sher'incel legions, to yell cuck and other but what do you do if you start dating a hot girl who thinks every single moment needs to be captured in pictures for her instagram account? If you refuse she finds other passersby's to take the pictures which then takes even more time.

This gal can definitely tell when she is pushing my limits on how much is enough, but I could easily see how many men do actually end up like the men in the video to try and placate their gal.

So guys if you are married to or have dated an instagram fanatic how do you handle it? How far do you let it go?

(yes I know this might be the most beta thread of all time but as a guy actively dating in this age this is not the first Instagram gal I have dated, although this last one was the worst)

If the girl is hot enough, I'll allow excessive social media useage. That being said - would not wifey her.

If the girl is hot enough, I'll allow excessive social media useage. That being said - would not wifey her.
ya that's the issue as she is pretty hot and a ton of fun in every other way including great sex. So there is that balance. But honestly a normal walk that should take 10 minutes could take 20 minutes if I don't let her see my frustration as it seems every thing is an excuse to pose for a picture in front of.

buy her a selfie stick and a dildo. if she don't like the stick, she can fuck herself.

Narcissism is the pursuit of gratification from vanity or egotistic admiration of one's own attributes. The term originated from the Greek mythology, where the young Narcissus fell in love with his own image reflected in a pool of water.

Don't take her pictures. Let her do it herself. When you're out and about, if she's wasting time asking strangers to take 37 pictures of her posing next to a rock, just keep walking to where you were going until she realizes you're not going to let her waste your time.

You keep letting her waste your time, she'll keep on wasting it

Throw the phone into the nearest body of water available.

Close to 100% of the shit people post on Instagram on a daily basis is mundane and just shows how much society has been homogenized by smartphones.

Hell, just punch her in the tits.

What's really weird is that the girl I want to leave my wife for is a bit of an instagram whore...

Equally funny is that this girl is like a 3/10 yet posts all these ridiculous pictures of herself that look nothing like her...

Don't take her pictures. Let her do it herself. When you're out and about, if she's wasting time asking strangers to take 37 pictures of her posing next to a rock, just keep walking to where you were going until she realizes you're not going to let her waste your time.

You keep letting her waste your time, she'll keep on wasting it
is this advice for guys in long term relationships or just starting out and not yet laid or just into the early part of the sexual relationship.

I can certainly see that approach working in an established relationship. You can simply talk about how silly it is. But that is a tougher one with a new relationship where the girl likely values her instagram account far more than she values you at this point and will see you as being a mean person if you just walk away without her when she 'just wants a picture' in her mind. I am not sure many of these gals are truly self aware enough to understand whey they should not simply because they can.

And again this is for guys just looking to get laid and have some fun with these girls. Do you really just toss them all to the curb instantly over this?

Thank goodness my wife is not a instagram whore. It's mostly photos of us as a family, just the kids, photos with friends or our travelling adventures.

Social media is soul sucking in general. Even the most level headed people can be affected emotionally by shit they've seen on social media. Part of the reason I've stopped using social media except for sherdog.

People accused me of treating social media to much like real life. Calling people out on their bullshit, threatening ass whippings to dudes leaving comments on girlfriends shit, losing respect of people I've known my whole life because of the stupid things they use social media for.

Honestly it's just way to much information about people than I need/care to know.

That being said, since I'm not on any social media platforms anymore I really don't give a shit what my girlfriend is doing on the thing. Wouldn't even mind snapping a few shots as long as her life wasn't twittergram 24/7.

If she is hot enough to get millions of followers you should learn how to make money off her. Become her "MANager" and have help start get paid off the internet with sponsors and then real places like clubs and shows.

What's really weird is that the girl I want to leave my wife for is a bit of an instagram whore...

Equally funny is that this girl is like a 3/10 yet posts all these ridiculous pictures of herself that look nothing like her...
you want to leave your wife for a 3/10?

It's a huge red flag. Get the fuck out.

My ex was that way and was a raging narcissist who wanted to out on the veil of everything being perfect on social media. I could not stand the nonstop bullshit posts that interfere with everything.

is this advice for guys in long term relationships or just starting out and not yet laid or just into the early part of the sexual relationship.

I can certainly see that approach working in an established relationship. You can simply talk about how silly it is. But that is a tougher one with a new relationship where the girl likely values her instagram account far more than she values you at this point and will see you as being a mean person if you just walk away without her when she 'just wants a picture' in her mind. I am not sure many of these gals are truly self aware enough to understand whey they should not simply because they can.

And again this is for guys just looking to get laid and have some fun with these girls. Do you really just toss them all to the curb instantly over this?
That's how you should be at any time during the relationship. You shouldn't be letting a woman waste your time. If she does, you can't complain because you let it happen.

If she sees you walk away, she'll catch up to you because she'll want to know why you walked off. Then you tell her you're not going to just stand there watching her take 53 pictures while you do nothing. If she understands, that's great. If she gets mad, tell her that's how you are, you're not going to let her waste your time and if she's willing to tell you to fuck off, be fine with it and move on.

Her seeing you stand there like an obedient child while she's in her own world, taking 86 photos will make her think, on some level, "wow, this dude actually just stood there, let me waste his time and did nothing about it." Let me tell you, you're wrong if you think she'll like or respect you more after that.

My wife loves to take pictures and post them on fb and instagram.

The thing is, I am into photography, primarily landscape and architecture, but don't mind taking pictures of people too.

I don't do any social media, and neither does my wife. I don't think i could handle a relationship that involves a partner staring at a phone or tablet a few hours a day.

That's how you should be at any time during the relationship. You shouldn't be letting a woman waste your time. If she does, you can't complain because you let it happen.

If she sees you walk away, she'll catch up to you because she'll want to know why you walked off. Then you tell her you're not going to just stand there watching her take 53 pictures while you do nothing. If she understands, that's great. If she gets mad, tell her that's how you are, you're not going to let her waste your time and if she's willing to tell you to fuck off, be fine with it and move on.

Her seeing you stand there like an obedient child while she's in her own world, taking 86 photos will make her think, on some level, "wow, this dude actually just stood there, let me waste his time and did nothing about it." Let me tell you, you're wrong if you think she'll like or respect you more after that.
Damn man. I get that you need to set boundaries and not get walked over. I make my frustrations when it hits a certain level. But you are not looking for a wife from every gal. Some gals you just want to have fun with and get laid and narcissistic gals can be a lot of fun since they are so shallow focused around their sexuality. Go check out some of the instagram models in the P&M thread and let me know you would not put up with anything even for a short while just to have some fun with them as they certainly are not putting away the phone before you give them time to know and like you. Trust me, they like their instagram far more then they like you at that point. Once they get to know you a bit and you feel the hook is in, then you can start making it clear you have limits on that stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back