Instagram Husbands GTFIH!

ya that's the issue as she is pretty hot and a ton of fun in every other way including great sex. So there is that balance. But honestly a normal walk that should take 10 minutes could take 20 minutes if I don't let her see my frustration as it seems every thing is an excuse to pose for a picture in front of.

Every girl has something. This might be her thing. If it's the worst issue you have with her then your doing great. Better than one of those girls who turns into satan the minute their period comes around. I dated a girl that I could literally predict when she was either on her period or it was due in a day or two. She turned into a completely different person. That ended quickly.

Call it what you want, but those women are borderline retarded if your ask me.

Had my fiancee and her bff at a sushi restaurant one time. Put 2 100 dollar bills on the table, told them to put their phones on the table on vibrate without touching them for 1 hour. If they did, 100 to each of them.

Is it even necessary for me to post the result? *shakes his head sadly*

Damn man. I get that you need to set boundaries and not get walked over. I make my frustrations when it hits a certain level. But you are not looking for a wife from every gal. Some gals you just want to have fun with and get laid and narcissistic gals can be a lot of fun since they are so shallow focused around their sexuality. Go check out some of the instagram models in the P&M thread and let me know you would not put up with anything even for a short while just to have some fun with them as they certainly are not putting away the phone before you give them time to know and like you. Trust me, they like their instagram far more then they like you at that point.
Bro, this is your dignity. If you stand around and let a chick waste your time just because she's hot, that's pathetic. She's controlling you with just her looks.

And guys are willing to let a woman waste their time or manipulate them because they're so afraid they'll lose out on fucking them. The irony is that acting like that makes the woman less and less attractive to you. They'll keep you around because they like the control, but they won't fuck you.

Once they get to know you a bit and you feel the hook is in, then you can start making it clear you have limits on that stuff.
Once you establish the precedent of allowing yourself to be her bitch, in regards to your time and energy, it'll be too late later. She won't take you seriously once you try to establish those limits.

I took like 10 really terrible ones the first times and then refused to acknowledge that I knew what "candid" meant.

No more photography for me.

Hint: aim for her bad side. She definitely has one, or at worst can be convinced she does.

I was already with my future wife by the time Instagram took off (although still dating at the time). I've never had to deal with someone who had an account before they met me. As far as the wife is concerned, I hate pictures so when I demand that we stop taking pictures of shit, she understands and slows down. Stopping seems impossible.

But that's not just women. It seems to be an everyone thing. Everyone below a certain age seems to take pictures of everything they're doing (women are much worse but still).

I was already with my future wife by the time Instagram took off (although still dating at the time). I've never had to deal with someone who had an account before they met me. As far as the wife is concerned, I hate pictures so when I demand that we stop taking pictures of shit, she understands and slows down. Stopping seems impossible.

But that's not just women. It seems to be an everyone thing. Everyone below a certain age seems to take pictures of everything they're doing (women are much worse but still).
I think I have only ever seen one guy who seemed to need to take pictures of his food before eating but not himself, so not sure if the Instagram Man is a thing. But certainly the men are on social media but it seems mainly to me to creep the women there.

My view of social media (Instagram and Facebook) is that for women who are not married, out of shape, settled, it allows them to get a feeling of being back in high school with legions of guys chasing and approving of them. There are other functions as well such as keeping in touch but for most women its validation and affirmations they seek.

Bro, this is your dignity. If you stand around and let a chick waste your time just because she's hot, that's pathetic. She's controlling you with just her looks.

And guys are willing to let a woman waste their time or manipulate them because they're so afraid they'll lose out on fucking them. The irony is that acting like that makes the woman less and less attractive to you. They'll keep you around because they like the control, but they won't fuck you.

Once you establish the precedent of allowing yourself to be her bitch, in regards to your time and energy, it'll be too late later. She won't take you seriously once you try to establish those limits.

Man, lol. Sherdoggers are tough with that Alpha G game. You get a gal who is a super hottie but a bit of an instagram picture whore who IS going to want a bunch of pictures of herself, the food, the place you take her to, for the chronicles of her life as she sees it and you are laying down the law on the first date before she knows you and gives two fucks what you think.

Look I do get it. I don't disagree with any thing you really say but think your limits come out over time. And I understand the more you let anyone get away with anything the more they may expect. But at the same time I think few are going to seriously acquiesce and change behaviour for someone they don't even know yet.

I am not saying be a push over. I am saying give a little to make the first few night fun for her. Eat it a little till you get her into bed and know she is actually into her. And then you can have some light talks over dinner or whatever over likes and dislikes if you are to get more serious with her. You can then let her know you don't plan to be her biographer.

Women deserve to cheat on men like that. Lol at those guys being "men".

They need a good aggressive brute who hits the gym.

Man, lol. Sherdoggers are tough with that Alpha G game. You get a gal who is a super hottie but a bit of an instagram picture whore who IS going to want a bunch of pictures of herself, the food, the place you take her to, for the chronicles of her life as she sees it and you are laying down the law on the first date before she knows you and gives two fucks what you think.

Look I do get it. I don't disagree with any thing you really say but think your limits come out over time. And I understand the more you let anyone get away with anything the more they may expect. But at the same time I think few are going to seriously acquiesce and change behaviour for someone they don't even know yet.

I am not saying be a push over. I am saying give a little to make the first few night fun for her. Eat it a little till you get her into bed and know she is actually into her. And then you can have some light talks over dinner or whatever over likes and dislikes if you are to get more serious with her. You can then let her know you don't plan to be her biographer.
First, it's not about wanting to appear alpha. It has more to do with asking yourself "why am I putting up with something that annoys me?" If you don't like doing something, why do it? Because she's hot? Because you're scared that if you don't put up with it, you'll lose your chance at fucking her?

You don't think that sounds desperate?

And it's not a coincidence that women find men, who don't put up with BS just because she's hot, more respectable, masculine and attractive. That's the bonus. You don't let people waste your time. You don't become afraid of her not fucking you because she doesn't get her way. You be yourself, you avoid frustration and most women are going to find you more attractive because of this. This is not some PUA routine/trick shit.

Second, all women like taking pictures, average to hot, Instagram or not.

First, it's not about wanting to appear alpha. It has more to do with asking yourself "why am I putting up with something that annoys me?" If you don't like doing something, why do it? Because she's hot? Because you're scared that if you don't put up with it, you'll lose your chance at fucking her?
N'ah. you are just being so absolute. Laying down the law as you just meet and walking down the hall for your first date.

Gal wants to snap a bunch of selfies as that is what she has been doing for years now and your advice is to leave her ass and just go to dinner ahead and sit down and wait for her to catch up.

Most will just leave. they don't know you and will think if you are that hard core before even getting to know one another, why bother.

You don't think that sounds desperate?
N'ah man. You put up with some sh*t because you want to bang. You already knew she was vapid but fun so you are not looking for a relationship.

Next you are going all the things guys do to get laid is desperate. Just tell her, flat out, look I want to f*ck and nothing more. I don't want to have to buy you dinner and I don't want to have to make small talk because honestly I am not interested in you beyond the physical.

And it's not a coincidence that women find men, who don't put up with BS just because she's hot, more respectable, masculine and attractive. That's the bonus. You don't let people waste your time. You don't become afraid of her not fucking you because she doesn't get her way. You be yourself, you avoid frustration and most women are going to find you more attractive because of this. This is not some PUA routine/trick shit.

Second, all women like taking pictures, average to hot, Instagram or not.
again I am not talking about Wife'ing someone up whose respect you want to earn and keep for the rest of your life. And I agree you never want to appear a door mat. But you are just going to the opposite extreme here.

tenor.gif

N'ah. you are just being so absolute. Laying down the law as you just meet and walking down the hall for your first date.

Gal wants to snap a bunch of selfies as that is what she has been doing for years now and your advice is to leave her ass and just go to dinner ahead and sit down and wait for her to catch up.

Most will just leave. they don't know you and will think if you are that hard core before even getting to know one another, why bother.

N'ah man. You put up with some sh*t because you want to bang. You already knew she was vapid but fun so you are not looking for a relationship.

Next you are going all the things guys do to get laid is desperate. Just tell her, flat out, look I want to f*ck and nothing more. I don't want to have to buy you dinner and I don't want to have to make small talk because honestly I am not interested in you beyond the physical.

again I am not talking about Wife'ing someone up whose respect you want to earn and keep for the rest of your life. And I agree you never want to appear a door mat. But you are just going to the opposite extreme here.

tenor.gif
Your whole approach can be summed up to putting up with shit because you think she'll take away the pussy. It's your fear. You can call it "what you just gotta do" all you want but you don't know that because you've never tried to just be straight up and willing to have her walk away if things don't work out.

I'm not trying to convince you to change the way you do anything. It's the million of guys who put up with frustration just for the chance to get a whiff that makes it easier for guys who don't want to waste their time.

This isn't some angry contrarian thing, but you can call it that if it makes you feel better

<36>

I don’t even fully understand what Instagram is, but on those rare times where I meet people that are into it I’ll always ask how many followers they have, and then I calmly mention the fact that I just hit 20,000 followers. Then I’ll purposely move the conversation onto something else and never mention Instagram again.

Sometimes it’s the small things in life.

Had my fiancee and her bff at a sushi restaurant one time. Put 2 100 dollar bills on the table, told them to put their phones on the table on vibrate without touching them for 1 hour. If they did, 100 to each of them.

Is it even necessary for me to post the result? *shakes his head sadly*
A black guy stole the $200 while all 3 of you were looking at your phones?

Your whole approach can be summed up to putting up with shit because you think she'll take away the pussy. It's your fear. You can call it "what you just gotta do" all you want but you don't know that because you've never tried to just be straight up and willing to have her walk away if things don't work out.

I'm not trying to convince you to change the way you do anything. It's the million of guys who put up with frustration just for the chance to get a whiff that makes it easier for guys who don't want to waste their time.

This isn't some angry contrarian thing, but you can call it that if it makes you feel better

<36>
naw man. I just don't live in the world of you hard sherdog woman warriors laying down the uncompromising law.

You seem to think there is no game playing and from day 1, minute 1, as the guy we lay down the law of what we will accept in an attempt ot be alpha for all the guys who follow after.

I am saying all sorts of games are played in the early days, especially before getting laid. Not serious games. Stupid games. I may pretend she is more interesting than she is. That she is funny when she is not. That she is intelligent when she is not and yes its because i think if I say "you are one humourless, uninteresting and dumb bitch' that might cool her to having sex with me, even if true.

But I know I simply don't have the game of the rest of you sherdog woman warriors.

Ok this is an old meme and joke but i've been dating a gal like this for a few months now and want to know how others handle it.

Here is the video showing what it is like to be an instagram man...

Now I know this will inflame all sorts of men, particularly the sher'incel legions, to yell cuck and other but what do you do if you start dating a hot girl who thinks every single moment needs to be captured in pictures for her instagram account? If you refuse she finds other passersby's to take the pictures which then takes even more time.

This gal can definitely tell when she is pushing my limits on how much is enough, but I could easily see how many men do actually end up like the men in the video to try and placate their gal.

So guys if you are married to or have dated an instagram fanatic how do you handle it? How far do you let it go?

(yes I know this might be the most beta thread of all time but as a guy actively dating in this age this is not the first Instagram gal I have dated, although this last one was the worst)

Reported for not posting her instagram.

That's how you should be at any time during the relationship. You shouldn't be letting a woman waste your time. If she does, you can't complain because you let it happen.

If she sees you walk away, she'll catch up to you because she'll want to know why you walked off. Then you tell her you're not going to just stand there watching her take 53 pictures while you do nothing. If she understands, that's great. If she gets mad, tell her that's how you are, you're not going to let her waste your time and if she's willing to tell you to fuck off, be fine with it and move on.

Her seeing you stand there like an obedient child while she's in her own world, taking 86 photos will make her think, on some level, "wow, this dude actually just stood there, let me waste his time and did nothing about it." Let me tell you, you're wrong if you think she'll like or respect you more after that.

Lol. Speaking like a true pick up artist. Sometimes you can sacrifice being annoyed or bored for 5 minutes so your girl can take some pictures. She will sacrifice 5 minutes for you another time. What's the deal?

I'd probably want her to take some pics of me as well..

Back