Interim belt at 205

MMA4Life

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
The UFC is all about interim belts these days if they were to make one at 205 I think you gotta put Gustafsson in it. Rumble is gone and nobody else besides Latifi comes to mind at first thought but they are teammates. Who would you put in an interim 205 title fight?

Just trying to gift Gus a title because he can't legit win one.

I want Gus to just fight more times than once a year.

If there had to be an interim title it should be Latif vs Volkan/Shogun winner.

Gus should fight OSP to just prove he's still a fighter.

Gus vs Shogun for interim UFC LHW title.

Well, Gus has got quite a few chances to become champ. And he lost every single time. It's becoming a joke. He's becoming a joke.

Shogun is getting slept by Volkan soon, you needn't worry about him.

Gus vs Romero is the fight to make. OSP vs Gus is a squash match, no need to give poor OSP any unnecessary brain damage.

Crazy to think Shogun is still in the mix but this does sound like the best option. I could be wrong but I believe cormier said win or lose he's staying at HW unless 2 certain fight come his way.

It's one fight. No need for an interim. There's too many interim belts that just clog up divisions even more then they already are with guys cherry picking fights. If anything, do an official #1 contender fight that determines the next title fight. DC isnt staying at HW. As apparenly Cain is next for a title shot. 1 fight away from LHW shouldn't warrant an interim belt.

Shogun is getting slept by Volkan soon, you needn't worry about him.

Gus vs Romero is the fight to make. OSP vs Gus is a squash match, no need to give poor OSP any unnecessary brain damage.

Shogun is going to kill that guy. LHW is dead.

Just give it to Beastin' 25/8.

Shogun is going to kill that guy. LHW is dead.
OSP slept Shogun in 2 mins and Shogun's had another knee surgery recently. Incoming 1st round KO and a $50k bonus for Volkan, just wait and see.

DC is retiring in March 2019 and he's not moving down to LHW if he beats Stipe. No need for interims.

Just trying to gift Gus a title because he can't legit win one.

I want Gus to just fight more times than once a year.

If there had to be an interim title it should be Latif vs Volkan/Shogun winner.

Gus should fight OSP to just prove he's still a fighter.
This makes sense. Gus is a bit entitled since he hasn’t been active. Shogun getting a title shot if he gets past Volkan would be sweet and warranted.

OSP slept Shogun in 2 mins and Shogun's had another knee surgery recently. Incoming 1st round KO and a $50k bonus for Volkan, just wait and see.

Shogun slipped on a skateboard. I saw it.

Shogun slipped on a skateboard. I saw it.
Yeah I forgot about that.

Shogun also never tapped to strikes like a lot of morons say he did, he was simply clapping the canvas to congratulate Jones for his great performance.

It's one fight. No need for an interim. There's too many interim belts that just clog up divisions even more then they already are with guys cherry picking fights. If anything, do an official #1 contender fight that determines the next title fight. DC isnt staying at HW. As apparenly Cain is next for a title shot. 1 fight away from LHW shouldn't warrant an interim belt.
They made RDA Vs. Covington when it wasn’t necessary. I am not calling for an Interim. But they seem to be using Interim belts in place of a number one contender fight...

Back