International manhunt underway for killer, but LOL you can't know his name/where he went (gj libs!)

So you asume he is Mexican cuz he is running to a Spanish speaking country.
I got news for you, most “American criminals” the first thing that comes to their minds is to run to Mexico and hide.
You are looking pretty racist and lacking any evidence.

He is/was on a visa to study in America.

Because if they don't specifically point out the race of a non-white person, even when it doesn't matter, they're being politically correct.

It matters when they won't ID a fucking MURDER SUSPECT, or tell us the COUNTRY he is possibly fleeing to. Doesn't it?

Am I the insane one? Or does this shit actually matter?

Is that what you took from this thread?

Pretty insecure.
That's what I took from his post.

As for the thread there's not much here. There's a manhunt for a person of interest who left the country and the authorities are light on the details they're releasing, doesn't really strike me as very out of the ordinary save for the international element. TS seems to want to imply there's some wrong doing here but I'm not seeing it.

It matters when they won't ID a fucking MURDER SUSPECT, or tell us the COUNTRY he is possibly fleeing to. Doesn't it?

The police aren't asking for your help, the news is just reporting that they said they're looking for her ex-boyfriend.

If the police were asking for our help looking for him, but released no info on his nationality or looks, then you would be justified.

But since you're an insane person, you won't get that.

So you asume he is Mexican cuz he is running to a Spanish speaking country.
I got news for you, most “American criminals” the first thing that comes to their minds is to run to Mexico and hide.
You are looking pretty racist and lacking evidence.
Or maybe Belize

Sometimes, when its an ongoing investigation, the authorities can be light on details and its not always clear why because they are privy to info we aren't.

I'm really not sure what your issue here is, it seems they're not ignoring this guy and are going after him since the manhunt is deemed "underway".
If he had a visa then he is not a DREAMER you dumb fuck
For OP DREAMer is just code word for "Mexican"

Byron Carter has zero credibility here, his posts and threads have been ripped to shreds by his dishonesty and ultra-biased perspective.

Byron Carter has zero credibility here, his posts and threads have been ripped to shreds by his dishonesty and ultra-biased perspective.

The premise of this thread may be the most moronic I’ve seen in the WR. Well done, Byron.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/internatio...est-killing-nursing-student/story?id=53666428

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/1...-person-interest-fled-country-police-say.html

http://pix11.com/2018/03/11/long-island-nursing-student-killed/

Haley Anderson

You can't make this shit up.

It appears to be that he has fled to a Spanish Speaking country, that he was on a visa to to study nursing from... but the police are not releasing his name, or the country they think he fled to.

Has political correctness actually made us fucking insane?

RIP sweet angel, hopefully we find your killer, but I doubt it.

1520791733202.jpg

Maybe you can post some random pic of an antifa dude and say it's the person whose name they wont release.

I mean that's what you normally do.

This is the best you could come up with for your weekly shit thread? Try harder. I mean, it's a dumb premise, but we expect dumber.

Your political ideology has warped your brains so that you don't even care anymore when our sisters and daughters are being murdered.

It's pathetic.

When that white nerd killed the Asian exchange student, it was around the clock media coverage for at least a week.

White girl murdered by some foreigner? No one cares.

They have a suspect. They say there is a manhunt for him. They think he's in, or heading to another country.

Why not release the information?

Who are the protecting?

Are they protecting another DREAMer again?

Maybe, juuuuuusssst maybe..... they don't want the guy they're looking for to know what they know about him.

Call me crazy, but something tells me if the cops are looking for this guy and have an idea where he's going, they won't publicly announce it. Specifically because he can become aware of it, and change his plans.

But I guess when you're not a cop and just a dipshit online using a woman's death to push your bullshit, you probably aren't gonna consider that.

Your political ideology has warped your brains so that you don't even care anymore when our sisters and daughters are being murdered.

It's pathetic.

You're questioning the methods of trained professionals simply because you don't understand them, and you're only doing it to blame an entire political group.

You're literally politicizing the death of "our daughters and sisters" simply so you can bitch at a group who isn't responsible.

You are a true piece of shit.

Maybe, juuuuuusssst maybe..... they don't want the guy they're looking for to know what they know about him.

Call me crazy, but something tells me if the cops are looking for this guy and have an idea where he's going, they won't publicly announce it. Specifically because he can become aware of it, and change his plans.

But I guess when you're not a cop and just a dipshit online using a woman's death to push your bullshit, you probably aren't gonna consider that.

i cant believe you even have to explain this

Fair point.

But honestly, answer this:

If it were a Muslim / Mexican / Black girl, killed by a white man, do you think they'd withhold his name and the state they think he fled to?

Jimbob's face would be all over the fucking media.

Fair point.

But honestly, answer this:

If it were a Muslim / Mexican / Black girl, killed by a white man, do you think they'd withhold his name and the state they think he fled to?

Jimbob's face would be all over the fucking media.

No, they wouldn't. Because routine police work involves not informing the person you're chasing what you know about their whereabouts.

Get off the fucking political sites and read a book, for fucks sake...

They have a suspect. They say there is a manhunt for him. They think he's in, or heading to another country.

Why not release the information?

Who are the protecting?

Are they protecting another DREAMer again?

Yep, it's a massive cover up. There are zero practical reasons for this.
baaf556edfff0e3221b9e6d26affb30bf993b489_hq.gif

I don't care if Ol' Dirty Bast4rd was a pedophile-sympathizing weirdo, his posts still weren't anywhere near as shitty as @Byron Carter.

Don't you think it's funny that people talk about how Lebron James is a great basketball player, and don't even mention the fact that he's a negro??????

Back