International manhunt underway for killer, but LOL you can't know his name/where he went (gj libs!)

You're questioning the methods of trained professionals simply because you don't understand them, and you're only doing it to blame an entire political group.

You're literally politicizing the death of "our daughters and sisters" simply so you can bitch at a group who isn't responsible.

You are a true piece of shit.

girl died and her face and name is on the news with "ex-boyfriend" named as a suspect and he has fled.
No reason not to plaster his face all over the news so if somebody sees him they can call the authorities unless you think he thinks' "they must be after another ex-bf of hers that has fled, phew!"

girl died and her face and name is on the news with "ex-boyfriend" named as a suspect and he has fled.
No reason not to plaster his face all over the news so if somebody sees him they can call the authorities unless you think he thinks' "they must be after another ex-bf of hers that has fled, phew!"

They plaster the name of a "suspect" all over the news before they're certain he did it, and they're looking at a lawsuit in the tens of millions if he's proven innocent.

This isn't shit you gotta watch 40 episodes of Law and Order to get guys. Pretty simply shit and the desperation to politicize it is disgusting.

Beautiful young white girl murdered by third world immigrant? Of course. Won't even make the news tonight.

We all have seen this shit before. It's normal now.

Yeah, in the long history of the media not caring about little white girls. Were you born in 2015, or are you just huffing your own shit from a paper bag?

This thread is like when a toddler sees two dogs having sex and has no clue what's going on, but he's a toddler and excited, so he goes to tell the room full of adults that the dogs are climbing on top of each other so that they can make a dog ladder to the moon.

And all the adults laugh at how adorable and absolutely fucking stupid the kid is.

Last edited:
For some reason, I'm guessing you would be happier if she was killed by an American citizen. I am not sure why that detail matters so much to you.

@Byron Carter just because you’ve got a Hitchens AV doesn’t mean you’re automatically intelligent. The Dunning and Kruger effect is in full swing with you.

I don't care if Ol' Dirty Bast4rd was a pedophile-sympathizing weirdo, his posts still weren't anywhere near as shitty as @Byron Carter.

Don't you think it's funny that people talk about how Lebron James is a great basketball player, and don't even mention the fact that he's a negro??????

Oh, they finally got Ol' dirty?

What a shame!

I´m not even reading the links, but based of 100% of Byrons other threads I am going to say Byron is wrong.

Sweet angel? Did you know this girl or are you just a total creep?

1779077_638722936197812_2718997910502943615_n.jpg

Actually, this is a crazy situation. It is ripe for people to speculate. A rich asshole protected by mommy and daddy's money? Or is this a Social Justice move? We will see. It will have to be public record at some point.

We could run a pool? Signature bets?

Orlando Tercero
It's weird so many in here are going after the OP. Outside the WR people are really upset they are not releasing his identity. Especially when his identity is now common knowledge

Last edited:
I don't care if Ol' Dirty Bast4rd was a pedophile-sympathizing weirdo, his posts still weren't anywhere near as shitty as @Byron Carter.

Don't you think it's funny that people talk about how Lebron James is a great basketball player, and don't even mention the fact that he's a negro??????

Did Old Dirty Dipshit finally get banned? Goddamn, took long enough. He'd come into every thread and add zero to any discussion but willful stupidity.

White women are literally the least threatened and most privileged creatures in America right now. Don't pretend like they're the real victims in America today.
This one was.

It matters when they won't ID a fucking MURDER SUSPECT, or tell us the COUNTRY he is possibly fleeing to. Doesn't it?

Am I the insane one? Or does this shit actually matter?

Does it actually matter to you what country he fled to? are you trying to track him down?

Probably should leave that to the police.

Back