Interview with Sherdog's Very Own - AJ Garcia

TheCompleteKO

All-new MMA Visual Podcast
@Blue
Reaction score
Hey Sherdog,

I had the pleasure to interview professional mixed martial artist and Sherdog black belt - AJ Garcia!
We talked about his last performance at SteelFist, his overall background and how he ended up in the sport of Mixed Martial Arts.

Check it out and make sure you leave @AJ Garcia a comment and some support!

Let us know what you think of the episode.

Thanks again for having me on. I’m looking to get a fight booked sometime in the end of January or February.

Let'm bang, bro

Hey Sherdog,

I had the pleasure to interview professional mixed martial artist and Sherdog black belt - AJ Garcia!
We talked about his last performance at SteelFist, his overall background and how he ended up in the sport of Mixed Martial Arts.

You're welcome

;)

Thanks for the shout-out & props @TheCompleteKO & @AJ Garcia
I agree about Sherdog (about 18:00 on)
it can be great as far as info/news & convo
You just need to learn who is a troll & who just wants to e-argue

PS @Buff gets a nice shoutout

Thanks for the shout-out & props @TheCompleteKO & @AJ Garcia
I agree about Sherdog (about 18:00 on)
it can be great as far as info/news & convo
You just need to learn who is a troll & who just wants to e-argue

PS @Buff gets a nice shoutout
It’s an awesome place and you’re one of the biggest contributors when it comes to info that not a lot of people have their feet in. I hope his podcast becomes a big thing someday cause he’s a way good dude.

It’s an awesome place and you’re one of the biggest contributors when it comes to info that not a lot of people have their feet in. I hope his podcast becomes a big thing someday cause he’s a way good dude.

Thanks
I been sick lately & lost my voice
We been trying to do a podcast for about 10 days now

Good luck in your next fight, Sherdog is with you

Is he wearing a shirt in this interview?

I won't watch it if so.
Pls advise.

Always a pleasure hearing from you AJ. Thanks for taking the time to share your background with us. I definitely appreciated hearing your backstory. I wish you way more than luck in your next fight.

Thanks again for having me on. I’m looking to get a fight booked sometime in the end of January or February.
How you doing tough guy,Cant wait to see you in the UFC,take care stay strong my friend...

Your the MAN AJ. I'm finally considering getting into amatuer mma. Looking at the Rochester, NY area circuit. Please bruv if you have any advice hit me up with a PM or just hit me up on my page

Always a pleasure hearing from you AJ. Thanks for taking the time to share your background with us. I definitely appreciated hearing your backstory. I wish you way more than luck in your next fight.
It’s been a crazy ride for sure. I enjoy being able to tell my story tho and share any kind of experiences that may be helpful.

Your the MAN AJ. I'm finally considering getting into amatuer mma. Looking at the Rochester, NY area circuit. Please bruv if you have any advice hit me up with a PM or just hit me up on my page
Do it, man. Better sooner then later. Amateur is all about learning from your mistakes, and the one thing all of my pro friends seemed to tell me was to have fun. Once you get it signed don’t stress too much about it. Just have fun and let it all go in there.

Do it, man. Better sooner then later. Amateur is all about learning from your mistakes, and the one thing all of my pro friends seemed to tell me was to have fun. Once you get it signed don’t stress too much about it. Just have fun and let it all go in there.
Thank you for the advice bruva. Wish me luck & God Bless you as always my brother!

I got the application to apply for my licence to be a amateur mmartist in West NY. Filled it out and handed it in. I can't wait to get in there and throw my favourite combination's on my opponents. I look forward to letting you know when I Wil be fighting. @AJ Garcia bless :)

Hey Sherdog,

Def not a sherdogger. He’s not 6’7 285.

Just kidding Aj. Cool interview. Wish you the best.

Back