Interview with Sherdog's Very Own - AJ Garcia

I wanna compete in NYC amateur circuit too. I can't fookn wait for to be licensed. I'll let you know soon as it goes thru bruvz

Last edited:
Shout out the Sherdog Team, Sherdog community for the support and feedback and pinning this thread.

Stay tuned for interviews with Ray Longo, Liam McGeary and even Sherdog writer Jason Burgos!

Going to watch this tommorrow.

:meow::meow:

professional mixed martial artist and Sherdog black belt
Sherdog Black belt > UFC Belt

You can retire a happy man @AJ Garcia.

Def not a sherdogger. He’s not 6’7 285.
Pre height cut, AJ is 7'2 bro.
Shout out the Sherdog Team, Sherdog community for the support and feedback and pinning this thread.

Stay tuned for interviews with Ray Longo, Liam McGeary and even Sherdog writer Jason Burgos!

Great interview bro, keep up the good work

Monsta AJ Is FOR REAL
You must Hespect it
Good luck in your next fight Boss!

<{JustBleed}>

and platinum nations very own*

I got the application to apply for my licence to be a amateur mmartist in West NY. Filled it out and handed it in. I can't wait to get in there and throw my favourite combination's on my opponents. I look forward to letting you know when I Wil be fighting. @AJ Garcia bless :)

This is great news! Definitely keep us posted.

This is great news! Definitely keep us posted.

Absolutely, AJ has legitimately inspired me to do what I love to do the most and that is FIGHT. LOL. Seriously though, I will keep you posted asap. Also, I will be aiming for at least 3 KO ins in a row in the amateur circuit. I just got into a fight last week with a tall kid named Matt...I dropped him with a shovel hook combo, he was hurt real bad and I got into some trouble for it.....but he started it so wtf lol. Either way, I have no criminal record. I pray I just get a fine or C.Service and I'll get it over with and move on with my life. I've only lost 1 street fight in my life and that was in High School, I was 17 and now I am 31. I know this is a late start but my body is in amazing shape and when I fight I feel I have power, alot of speed, and technique...so God willing....i make it to the pros & you all can bet I will shoutout every SHERDOG BRUV in ere!

Monsta AJ Is FOR REAL
You must Hespect it
Good luck in your next fight Boss!

<{JustBleed}>
Was wondering about you the other day and just saw in your title that you’re 6 months cancer free. Congrats, brotha! That’s so awesome to hear. Things were looking bad a while ago so hearing this makes me happy.

Absolutely, AJ has legitimately inspired me to do what I love to do the most and that is FIGHT. LOL. Seriously though, I will keep you posted asap. Also, I will be aiming for at least 3 KO ins in a row in the amateur circuit. I just got into a fight last week with a tall kid named Matt...I dropped him with a shovel hook combo, he was hurt real bad and I got into some trouble for it.....but he started it so wtf lol. Either way, I have no criminal record. I pray I just get a fine or C.Service and I'll get it over with and move on with my life. I've only lost 1 street fight in my life and that was in High School, I was 17 and now I am 31. I know this is a late start but my body is in amazing shape and when I fight I feel I have power, alot of speed, and technique...so God willing....i make it to the pros & you all can bet I will shoutout every SHERDOG BRUV in ere!
Glad I could help you out man. Anything else I can do to help just let me know.

No shout out to @RowdyAkers ?

War AJ.

PEredxG.gif

Finally got a chance to listen...

@AJ Garcia my brother, thanks for the repeated shout out! Love you brah! 19:25 - Immortalised! @FrankieNYC got a nice one too!

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Finally got a chance to listen...

@AJ Garcia my brother, thanks for the repeated shout out! Love you brah! 19:25 - Immortalised! @FrankieNYC got a nice one too!

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>
I give mad props and try to tell Sherbros to support our brother AJ on the reg & nothing:(:(:(
I'm beginning to think AJ thinks I'm a fucking stalker.{<BJPeen}
Nah jk.Fookin' really cool he gave shout outs + he's finally picking up much deserved recognition!
@AJ Garcia BLESS ☘️

I give mad props and try to tell Sherbros to support our brother AJ on the reg & nothing:(:(:(
I'm beginning to think AJ thinks I'm a fucking stalker.{<BJPeen}
Nah jk.Fookin' really cool he gave shout outs + he's finally picking up much deserved recognition!
@AJ Garcia BLESS ☘️
Haha dude when I get out on the spot I can never remember names. This whole thread has been full of support tho and I appreciate it all. You guys are amazing.

Back