Invicta 23 - Porto vs Niedzwiedz - Kansas City

EzFlyer

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
http://www.sherdog.com/events/Invicta-FC-23-Porto-vs-Niedzwiedz-58971

3d4565f570774369bc2a92d4eccd72a9.png

No one capping this? Any porto backers?

oh i am capping it, just not a big card.. i'm sure we'll have a couple hundred posts on this event as the lines come out towards the end of the week

i just wish we had o/u's, let alone props. we're likely to only get moneylines, and steep juice at that

Wow didn't know Invicta was this weekend and this card actually looks like a ton of fun. Gonna do my best to properly cap and watch some tape this week.

No one capping this? Any porto backers?

IMO talking about these cards before the lines are out is very likely to sway them significantly. I think whoever is setting the lines for them needs all the help they can get and likely looks around.
(true for any smaller shows which the bookie regularly has to set lines for; less true for the UFC).

My capping is: I don't think it looks like a promising card to bet on........ but I guess that depends on the lines (and what fights are offered) ;)

oh i am capping it, just not a big card.. i'm sure we'll have a couple hundred posts on this event as the lines come out towards the end of the week

i just wish we had o/u's, let alone props. we're likely to only get moneylines, and steep juice at that

Who you thinks gonna be juiced lee and porto?

Who you thinks gonna be juiced lee and porto?

i don't know anything about tracy yet, but yes i expect lee to be juiced hehe.. and screw her, still! i'll never make back what i lost on her vs roxy and d'alelio

i'd rather wait for openers to give my opinion on porto-niedzwiedz, tho

is fazholz any good? gonna stay fading phillips.

Not the best looking main event, but this card looks pretty solid overall

Niedzwiedz trains sometimes with Karolina Kowalkiewicz :) she will win this fight.

I watched some video. To my eye, Niedzwiedz has faster hands and is lighter on her feet. She also has fast, well timed takedowns.

Unibet got odds now: IMG_3525.PNG

Back