Invicta 23 - Porto vs Niedzwiedz - Kansas City

lee with a razor close win.. yeesh. anyone who stabbed tracy: you have my respect

lee's famously my nemesis... but yea, i'll be joining people on giant dogs vs her. she insists on grappling, she slows down so much, etc.

Screenshot_2017-05-20-19-09-06.png

As promised. No shame - kind of annoying hearing TJ only calling Andrea's offense and none of Liz's though. They acted like Lee put on a clinic lol. For sure fade material, but not tonight. Almost though. :)

aca9b8157b144373bf4b47a919001e27.png

she's got quite a stule.

easily rd 1 faszholz. so much stronger than phillips

Phillips exhausted and her strength was one of the few positives you could check in her column pre-fight. Doesn't have it here. Very sloppy striking. Definitely a decline from the Letourneau fight.

20-18 faszholz. pretty clear. straighter punches, always coming forward, stronger.. feels like she should be -400.

phillips gonna get a point taken in rd 3 i bet, she can't help it, keeps grabbing cage

Lol. Gigantic fence grab by Phillips. "Oh, don't do that again." Ridiculous.

Faszholz with the easy win as expected.

Phillips is so bad and never improves.

flip a coin rd 3. i still gave it to faszholz. only competitive round of the fight, and only competitive cause of the one takedown

30-27 for me.

simpson is definitely game, but spent too much time on the bottom.. probably tiburcio's round. close, tho.

20-18 tiburcio. rd 2 not competitive. just stronger, stays on top

I think Tessa Simpson went to the Andrea Lee School of Fight IQ. Tessa's strength is a striker, so she initiates grappling, and is taken down in R1 and loses points. R2, she does it again and gets taken down. Really?

30-27 tiburcio.. only rd 1 was in question. same stuff every round

Yes, another split decision lost in the pocket. I am good at this game. always collect 2-3 split decision lost every f*cking ufc event.

Back