Invicta 25 - Kunitskaya vs Pa'aluhi

dude did morandin steal the 2nd round? rocked her on the feet, semi-close triangle to close round..

i think it might be 20-18 >< maybe 19-19 on one but prolly not 2 cards

morandin could ko her if she could keep it standing, but she just can't

dude did morandin steal the 2nd round? rocked her on the feet, semi-close triangle to close round..

i think it might be 20-18 >< maybe 19-19 on one but prolly not 2 cards

morandin could ko her if she could keep it standing, but she just can't
#impressed could be 1-1

"bias" used as a adjective is the new "would of".

souza did what she had to do, she was outmatched on the feet, made it boring in rd 3

29-28 or 30-27 souza, it makes no difference.

no regrets on +470 etc /shrug.

morandin has some striking man, i'll be keeping an eye on her in the future.

yep. morandin got rd 2 on 2 cards, wahhhh, why couldn't she stop that td in rd 3 :*(

yep. morandin got rd 2 on 2 cards, wahhhh, why couldn't she stop that td in rd 3 :*(
She stops 1 takedown in the 3rd she wins because Souza wouldn't have had the energy to complete another one

She stops 1 takedown in the 3rd she wins because Souza wouldn't have had the energy to complete another one

yep. the theme of +400 dogs getting edged out, haha, booooo

in fact, if she kept her guard closed i think the ref was about to stand them up (like he did in rd 2)

That was worrisome. All about Raquel for me now.

damn! time to chase on Yana after that lost.

i think it's a close fight. i slightly favor raquel here. but yea, i like the play, just don't go big. been a shit day for me haha, staying at 1u on the +155. happy w/the play regardless of result. wish i got paaluhi as the dog like some euro people did, would've rather had that heh.

If Pa'Aluhi fail td in the 1st round or 2nd rd, it is all Yana. Yana will pierce her up on the feet.

i think it's a close fight. i slightly favor raquel here. but yea, i like the play, just don't go big. been a shit day for me haha, staying at 1u on the +155. happy w/the play regardless of result. wish i got paaluhi as the dog like some euro people did, would've rather had that heh.
That's why you make $$$, you understand this mma betting game. You don't bet who going to win, you bet who have the best value.

I switched to Yana. Yana looks focused and Pal looks nervous....

Back