Invicta 25 - Kunitskaya vs Pa'aluhi

Easy win for Yana, Pa'Aluhi is gas, her game got shut down.

I hope I don't jinx myself ....lol.

tricky round to score.. kunitskaya had more control against the cage, landed more clinch strikes.. but then raquel with the takedown, pass.. but then got swept to close it.. and i think the upkick caused the bleeding by kunitskaya.. i EDGED rd 1 to her, but i can't score that round confidently.

i THINK raquel will have more gas w/this type of physical/grueling fight the longer it goes, personally, but we'll see

ugh why would you go for the clinch when you got controlled there 4 minutes in r1.. damn wmma iq lol

Yana is so hot for real. Yana does look tired on the stool.

it doesn't matter who win 1st rd, it won go to distant. I think. Both don't have experience going deep, so it likely a finish.

rd 2 definitely kunitskaya's.. tdd better than i expected overall. i'm still worried about the gastank but she's doin very well

20-18 i think...

Raquel opens up easily. Being bloody could effect judges.

raquel's wrestling looks much worse than i thought it would, size/strength discrepency could be a major reason.

Raquel looks completely lost in there.. impressed with Yana

Raquel is breaking. Yana is significantly stronger and Raquel is looking helpless in the clinch. 2-0 Yana so far.

these hugs are just HORRIBLE. raquel is doing fine at range, just bang it out.

I love how they refer to her simply as "the russian" lolz.

Damn I was going to go big on Yana if there isn't a ufc card in 2 days. Small wins going into this Saturday is also good starts too.

30-27.. kunitskaya controlling the center and the clinch , keeping raquel's back against the fence has been the difference.. she wins at range but isn't landing anything big

raquel might need a stoppage in 4/5, but rd 1 was close...

raquel is done, she keeps getting fence fucked on some saffiedine shit.

Back