Invicta FC 13: Cyborg vs. Fan Duin 11PM ET/8PM PT/3AM UK DISCUSSION (Fight Pass)

AlexisDavis_Headshot.png

Bethe-Correia-UFC-177-post-press-750x370.jpg

Unfortunately, not every fighter can look like Bethe Coreia or Alexis Davis.

Well it's true, even those two are an upgrade looks wise over Tonya.

If Tonya was good looking even for WMMA standards she would be signed, end of story. No argument.

Unfournately Tonya doesn't have the "it" factor like PVZ. "It" factor=being desirable to men.

I don't know about this "more man than woman" stuff, but it's pretty clear that these fights (Muxlow, Tweet, Van Duin) are a joke. Did anybody see Van Duin's first fight in Invicta and think "Hey there's somebody that should be fighting Cyborg"? Shannon Knapp should act responsibly and not book Cyborg again if they don't have any fighters qualified to be facing her. And if she won't, then athletic commissions should refuse to sanction matchups that are irresponsible and dangerous. There are only 8-10 female fighters in the world that are actually qualified to be booked in an MMA fight against Cyborg. None of them are in Invicta, and most of them do not currently fight at 145lbs.

i agree entirely with this, you could take it further and apply it to some of the other matchups invicta makes, dont have a high regard for kedzies matchmaking on the whole, although they seem to be limited by financial considerations there are several skilled european fighters continually overlooked for fights while frankly amatuer level US fighters risk a severe beating for not much reward.

method=get&s=cris-santos.png

As a caught cheater CYBORG must hate this picture. I mean, she looks like a non cheater here.

Wow, my mind is blown! I have never actually seen a picture where Cyborg looked like a woman. :eek:

Back