Invicta FC 26 PBP thread (8PM ET/5PM PT)

LoL @ the accent. Wants that Brazil market.

Umm. Seems like she has Tko style power for a straweight on the feet. Teh over hands had mustard behind them.

I expected Dern to be stronger in these clinch situations, but maybe that's because she's used to training with a Gi.

I don't know if it's so much strength as a complete lack of technique. Her posture was pretty terrible and she had no concept of how to keep a base or use grips. Could be the gi vs. no gi as you said, but man, that was some pretty ugly clinch work.

I don't know if it's so much strength as a complete lack of technique. Her posture was pretty terrible and she had no concept of how to keep a base or use grips. Could be the gi vs. no gi as you said, but man, that was some pretty ugly clinch work.

Yeah, but I can't hate on her. She's still learning and she's right where she needs to be at this point in her MMA career (Invicta). Also, she just beat someone who was fighting Angela Hill for the title in her last fight. She has to be doing some things right.

Holy shit. You hear the fucking music and atmosphere they set up for this Aga. I feeL legit like her opponent has no chance. That's how good that damn music was. Great song selection if nothing else.

Edit: Qnd she's 10 qnd 0 on top of it

In our main event fight of the evening for the Invicta FC Flyweight championship, Jennifer Maia (red corner) takes on Agnieszka Niedźwiedź (blue corner) with Greg Franklin as your referee.

both these girls are better than the ufc champ, either one could win

dfadsfer6666.gif

What's with the midriff on that camera girl? I'm not complaining.

Aga was tired in her fight with Porto. A very close fight in my opinion. Porto busted her own nose slamming Maia in that fight, in the second round, causing her to get tired. Tough fights.

Maia has good head movement. She lost the round, but she seems the more technical fighter (on the feet). On teh ground I can't tell.

Maia has good head movement. She lost the round, but she seems the more technical fighter (on the feet). On teh ground I can't tell.
maia has the better standup, aga has good takedowns

wow recovered from the stanky leg

Aga is a fucking killer,
maia has the better standup, aga has good takedowns

Yeah. She keeps getting tagged though. I forgot the tale of the tape, but Aga looks lean with long reach.

Clear 10/9 Aga both rounds IMHO. Knees against the fence make it a bit more iffy though.

Good fight so far.

Is Aga still only 22 years old? I thought she was older.

Back