Invicta FC 27 event, January 13, 2018 (The headliner will be Sarah Kaufman vs Pannie Kianzad) PBP

Feet on the hips and push off, when Ashley is sitting like that you can get a potential get-up that way.

Cummings gets an easy win out of that. Alba shows she is tough and does not get finished.

(It would have been nice to see Alba try and get up more but...that did not happen. Hopefully she learns and improves as she moves forward in her MMA career.)

I would like to be wrong here; Ashley Nichols is a real grimy veteran body puncher, but also for the sake of @WingsLax9042
49718-1349501.png

Yoooo Ashley Nichols beat the shit out of one of Loma's best friends Namtarn Por Muangpheton on Thai TV.

Curious about this native girl from Cambridge Ontario. Rare to see natives in the sport, and she's from Canada.

I think I'll root for her.

I would like to be wrong here; Ashley Nichols is a real grimy veteran body puncher, but also for the sake of @WingsLax9042
49718-1349501.png

Yoooo Ashley Nichols beat the shit out of one of Loma's best friends Namtarn Por Muangpheton on Thai TV.

Jacobson is tough. Should be a good fight. I'd have stayed away from picking it, but I needed the odds.

In the seventh fight of the night, Sharon Jacobson (red corner) goes up against Ashley Nichols (blue corner) in a strawweight with Mike England as your referee

49718-1349501.png

I think I watched that fight and it's why I remember Nichols being a bad ass.

England had no clue what was going on, but sure as hell allowed it. Basically an equipment malfunction timeout.

Nichols has got this in the bag. Jacobson is done.

Back