Invicta FC 27 event, January 13, 2018 (The headliner will be Sarah Kaufman vs Pannie Kianzad) PBP

Whoa, Brogan Walker-Sanchez from Guam is pretty attractive.

Cheri Muraski vs. Brogan Walker-Sanchez - Weigh-in Face-Off - (Invicta FC 27)

<mma4>

hand433.gif

Its a shame Amanda Nunes cant afford pants without holes in them.

I don't envy anyone having to grow up with the last name Wang in the US, but I imagine it must have been even more difficult for a cute female.

It's now "Overweight".
<36>

Whoa, Brogan Walker-Sanchez from Guam is pretty attractive.

Were you able to find any tape on her Jim? Nothing appears available online. Muraski is a super tough chick and has a huge grit advantage over most of her competition. Have no idea about how skilled Brogan is.

Melissa Wang is from AKA.

Parlay

Sarah Kaufman-285
Vanessa Porto-600
Brogan Walker-190
Ashley Cummins-300
Ashley Nichols+160
Jessica-Rose Clark-115
Jessica Eye-120
J.J. Aldrich-115
Irene Aldana-165

Risk
$5.00
Win
$424.11

It'll be a fun ride while it lasts.

Will this be the live event topic? I don't see another one and it starts in less than an hour.

Will this be the live event topic? I don't see another one and it starts in less than an hour.

Probably. Check the Heavies to be sure they don't post one there too. That happens sometimes. I've been checking off and on and have not seen one yet.

Watching the weigh-ins now.

Best weigher in so far...tiffany master's. She straight up looked bored. Lol.

Don't recognize a single person besides Kaufman.

Edit: Recognize Porto as well. Just those two though.

Last edited:
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!!!! MOTHERFUCKERRRRR!

Now let the fights begin! Im fucking amped.

After an eventful morning involving a false emergency bulletin, I’m at the Ward Center Starbucks in Honolulu ready to watch the fights.

After an eventful morning involving a false emergency bulletin, I’m at the Ward Center Starbucks in Honolulu ready to watch the fights.

Yeah. Crazy with possible missiles flying. Sorry everyone had to deal with that over there.

I was going for my morning jog and saw an AWACs flying overhead. Not a very common sight unless there a some kind of training going on, Pacific Command side.

Yeah what was that like? Holy shit man.

Apparently a soon to be ex-employee at the emergency management center pressed the wrong button during a shift change, sending a incoming missile alert resulting in statewide near panic in Hawaii. It took about 40 minutes until a correction was sent saying the alert was false.

Too bad the saints will have to destroy them next week. :(
I dunno man... something about this team... and this defense. Anything can happen.

Apparently a soon to be ex-employee at the emergency management center pressed the wrong button during a shift change, sending a incoming missile alert resulting in statewide near panic in Hawaii. It took about 40 minutes until a correction was sent saying the alert was false.
40 minutes? damn. And its not like you could even go anywhere... unreal.

It begins

--
Pannie tends to grind opponents into the cage. That could also be a key for her to win.

Are they really making it seem like the Cage Warriors belt is just as important as the Strikeforce belt?

Back