Invicta FC 28 3/24 8PM ET/5PM PT LIVE PBP DISCUSSION THREAD

21:55 in kind of amusing, Penne/Hill talking about the Lobo Gym fighters.

Last edited:
Anybody...

What’s the deal with Pearl. Did she leave the UFC, or is this a one off ? I don’t recall hearing she had been cut or anything.

It’s hard to keep track of all the fighters these days. Male or female.

Anybody...

What’s the deal with Pearl. Did she leave the UFC, or is this a one off ? I don’t recall hearing she had been cut or anything.

It’s hard to keep track of all the fighters these days. Male or female.

She got cut

Thank you. Obviously I missed it. Like I said. It’s hard to keep track of like 500 fighters.

For sure. I’m pretty obsessive with my information, I check 7 mma websites plus these forums and Reddit daily and feel like I don’t miss anything and yet I still miss things here or there.

It's kicking off right now. Should be some good fights.

mizuki time <{ohyeah}>
both theser girls should be in the ufc if you are judging talent , jandiroba is a dangerous opponent.
lookin forward to karina rodriguez as well

Last edited:
For sure. I’m pretty obsessive with my information, I check 7 mma websites plus these forums and Reddit daily and feel like I don’t miss anything and yet I still miss things here or there.

LOL...

I love me my MMA/WMMA. But I just can’t invest that much time into it. I’m obviously not as informed as yourself. But mostly there isn’t much that sneaks by me.

But I stick to the UFC forum. And fuckloads over there don’t appreciate the women. So every little bit of news is not disseminated over there. I do my best to stay current.

Watching on Wi-Fi. I may be behind yinz a bit.

Anyone know why Laura Sanko is back? Did she leave her UFC gig?

Pearl Gonzalez is looking like Rosie Perez with the perm in her hair.

No racist

Sooo.... what’s up with Pearl’s new hair?

Pearl looks like the 80's is back with that curly, voluminous hair.

Did they just say Pearl got a fanbase from her appereance.... cheeky Laura cheeky

My bae Aldana is in the house.

They need an atomweight and a featherweight so lobo can run all the divisions

I remember Cortez doing well her last fight in Invicta, until she gassed out. She picked up a win since then.

Hopefully, both ladies do well. Only capable card this fight, imo. Almost a throwback, two hot chicks fighting it out.

Back