Invicta FC 28 Mizuki vs Jandiroba

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
HjInLat.jpg

I took Mizuki Inoue at -120 over Virna Jandiroba in the main event. Mizuki is in on relatively short notice, but she has fought way better competition in her career and if I believe the height stats on Sherdog, she is actually taller than her opponent at strawweight, despite the fact that she is a former atomweight herself. I'd be hard pressed to see Mizauki getting submitted and that may be Jandiroba's best attack.

I sadly missed the +150 opener, but like undefeated Kali Robbins at +105 vs former UFC flyweight Pearl Gonzalez at Invicta FC 28. Robbins is a ferocious competitor and finisher with five stoppages in five pro fights while Pearl is taking her breast implants back to the minor leagues after not looking great in the UFC.

Jandiroba is a monster. Big, great ground game. Waiting get big on her. Easy win imo against Inoue.

Jandiroba by sub.

Jandiroba is a monster. Big, great ground game. Waiting get big on her. Easy win imo against Inoue.

Jandiroba by sub.
Monster? Easy? What have you seen that makes you think this? This is a competitive fight in my eyes. Neither of them are in for a easy run on the ground.

I sadly missed the +150 opener, but like undefeated Kali Robbins at +105 vs former UFC flyweight Pearl Gonzalez at Invicta FC 28. Robbins is a ferocious competitor and finisher with five stoppages in five pro fights while Pearl is taking her breast implants back to the minor leagues after not looking great in the UFC.

blindtailed, still available at +165 in the uk.

She is +165 at Unibet

Jandiroba by sub.
Jandiroba is big? We'll see at the weigh-in face-off tomorrow, but according to Sherdog stats, Mizuki is 5' 4" and Jandiroba is 5' 2", at least as far as height goes. Not to mention Mizuki is six years younger.

Im will back here after Jandiroba/Inoue fight...

Jandiroba is a lock!

;-)

Im will back here after Jandiroba/Inoue fight...

Jandiroba is a lock!

;-)
How many units or how much money do you have on Jandiroba as an underdog with that confidence?

lol @ no one talking about rodriguez when she's the easiest money on the card. deanna sucks.

lol @ no one talking about rodriguez when she's the easiest money on the card. deanna sucks.
She opened at + money on some Euro sites apparently. I'm hoping the line moves a bit from the -210 opener since DeAnna is more well known.

Yeah she does. I watched some tape on Bennet earlier, damn that was hard to get through.

Rodriguez is -180 on Unibet now but I'm waiting to see the opener on other books.

I'm not waiting any longer: Added a wager on Karina Rodriguez at -210 over DeAnna Bennett risking 2.1u to win 1u. Bennett kind of sucks as evidenced by that draw result vs Melinda Fabian on the most recent TUF Finale and Rodriguez has a lot of potential. Rodriguez actually opened at + money on some Euro books, so if any of you guys still have that available, I would hit that asap.

Karina now unbettable at -245. But yeah Karina should piece up Deanna and defend or reverse all of her takedown attempts.

Wanted to get some down on Kali at +150 but now that she's the favorite, I probably can't fire. Relies on her subs and hasn't been in a long fight yet. Her opponents have all been pretty inexperienced. Pearl for all her faults was able to power her way out of like 10 sub attempts from Casey. Mentally, I give the edge to Kali who is excited about her mma career vs Pearl who is talking about retirement and spends more time taking Instagram butt pics and trying to branch off.

Hard to get a good read on Jan D. Roba due to lack of tape. Mizuki is the best grappler she will have faced. Also is world's better on the feet. But there's a chance Jan can win with ground control. Mizuki is slick on that ground but she's not very strong. I had that fight at even odds so may go with the dog.

I'm not waiting any longer: Added a wager on Karina Rodriguez at -210 over DeAnna Bennett risking 2.1u to win 1u. Bennett kind of sucks as evidenced by that draw result vs Melinda Fabian on the most recent TUF Finale and Rodriguez has a lot of potential. Rodriguez actually opened at + money on some Euro books, so if any of you guys still have that available, I would hit that asap.

Rodriguez was +110 and Kali was +200 on the euro books at some point.

Those guys are playing this on easy mode. I need to get citizenship.

Back