Invicta FC 28 Mizuki vs Jandiroba

Two judges scored that 30-27 Bennett. I honestly don't even know what to say to that.

That must have been a hugging contest they were judging, because whenever any fighting happened, Rodriguez easily had the better of it.

switched my mizuki +150 etc , whateve rit was, to jandiroba freeroll for tiny, hehe

Decision Deanna is to decs what Decision Dan used to be

$100 to win $145 Jandiroba.. Just cause the line shifted too much.

I give R1 to Mizuki. She was the one doing all the work, while the other chick was just flailing from top position without doing any damage.

Never seen the other chick fight, but Mizuki has good cardio from what I remember.

It's so crazy how Mizuki's TDD is still this bad after all these years...

Jandiroba is so bad at MMA. If Mizuki wasn't so small and had even decent TDD, we wouldn't see the fight going like this.

The good news is, Jandiroba will hopefully get a UFC contract and we can make some good money off of betting against her.

heyyyy, 3-0, and i won like a unit haha. or maybe a lil more, idk/idc, lol. was fun and glad to win splits i guess even tho for peanuts

49-46 Mizuki literally might be the worst scorecard I have ever seen.. The only explanation is if they thought Mizuki was Jandiroba the whole fight.

It's amazing it's possible to profit on MMA betting when you take the judging into consideration... I think MMA judges are trained to hand out scores according to chaos theory

Back