Invicta FC 28 Mizuki vs Jandiroba

made £52 this weekend baby, would have been a solid £1700 with rodriguez.

Pearl was just too big and physical for scrappy Kali and I vastly overestimated Karina's development against a veteran like DeAnna. Karina just had little as an answer when she was pushed up against the cage. And Mizuki's experience and striking just wasn't enough versus Virna's takedowns and grappling. Poor result for a loss of 6.51 units this time.

Invicta FC 28 Results
Risk $852.00

Mizuki Inoue (-105) vs Virna Jandiroba ~$135.00 for~ $128.57= -~$135.00
Mizuki Inoue (-120) vs Virna Jandiroba $120.00 for $100.00= -$120.00

Karina Rodriguez (-210) vs DeAnna Bennett $210.00 for $100.00= -$210.00

Kali Robbins (+105) vs Pearl Gonzalez $100.00 for $105.00= -$100.00

Kalyn Schwartz (+147) vs Kay Hansen ~$81.00 for ~$119.07= ~$119.07

Parlay:
Karina Rodriguez (-245) vs DeAnna Bennett + Milana Dudieva (-260) vs Christina Marks $106.00 for $100.68= -$106.00
-----
Sub-Total= -$636.00
Sub-Total= -~$15.93

Total Loss= -$651.93

Pearl was just too big and physical for scrappy Kali and I vastly overestimated Karina's development against a veteran like DeAnna. Karina just had little as an answer when she was pushed up against the cage. And Mizuki's experience and striking just wasn't enough versus Virna's takedowns and grappling. Poor result for a loss of 6.51 units this time.

Invicta FC 28 Results
Risk $852.00

Parlay:
Karina Rodriguez (-245) vs DeAnna Bennett + Milana Dudieva (-260) vs Christina Marks $106.00 for $100.68= -$106.00
-----
Sub-Total= -$636.00
Sub-Total= -~$15.93

Total Loss= -$651.93

Karina didn't look amazing, but ffs she clearly won that fight. Holding someone against the cage and never landing any strikes while a clueless ref stands there and everyone falls asleep should NOT get you a win. Let alone 2 clueless judges giving Deanna all 3 rounds.

Karina didn't do a ton either, but she totally outlanded Deanna with cleaner, better strikes. Just an insane decision imo.

Karina didn't look amazing, but ffs she clearly won that fight. Holding someone against the cage and never landing any strikes while a clueless ref stands there and everyone falls asleep should NOT get you a win. Let alone 2 clueless judges giving Deanna all 3 rounds.

Karina didn't do a ton either, but she totally outlanded Deanna with cleaner, better strikes. Just an insane decision imo.

When scores were announced and third judge had it 30 27 i thought it was a formality that karina was getting the nod. How two judges scored it 30 27 deanna is outrageous round three was clear as fuckin day karinas round. One of them tools also scored the main event for mizuki. Its fuckin disgusting.

Invicta FC 28 Results
Risk $852.00

Parlay:
-----
Sub-Total= -$636.00
Sub-Total= -~$15.93

Total Loss= -$651.93
respect for still posting your results when you're like -50 units this year

respect for still posting your results when you're like -50 units this year
How the hell would you know, Mr. Nine Posts? I'm sure that you're too lazy to add it up anyway. Just for the UFC cards alone I'm up over 22 units in 2018 according to my posted results. Maybe worry more about your own fictional bets or lack thereof.

How the hell would you know, Mr. Nine Posts? I'm sure that you're too lazy to add it up anyway. Just for the UFC cards alone I'm up over 22 units in 2018 according to my posted results. Maybe worry more about your own fictional bets or lack thereof.

It's the same guy creating new accounts just to talk shit to certain posters (I'm about 99% sure he has a different account talking shit to @crow in the boxing thread).

Pathetic, but whatever.

It's the same guy creating new accounts just to talk shit to certain posters (I'm about 99% sure he has a different account talking shit to @crow in the boxing thread).

Pathetic, but whatever.
why would I make 2 accounts at the same time. it's just common sense that Cr0w is frauding

why would I make 2 accounts at the same time. it's just common sense that Cr0w is frauding

LOL yes just a huge coincidence that two troll accounts show up at the same time to call out long time posters, and now one is agreeing with the other.

Obviously I'm never going to change your mind about anything, you have it all figured out. So good luck with...whatever it is you do. You've had your say about who you think the "frauds" are, so it would be great if you'd just move along. You won't, but it would be nice if you did and we didn't see any of your accounts talking shit at people anymore.

A bit late to the party here but I finally caught up with the event last night and wanted to provide a bit of transparency. Looks like my fade against Pearl and Bennet turned out to be square bear. -1u on Robbins SU at +105 and -.8u on a Rodriguez/Robbins parlay. Broke even on the ME thanks in part to @turbozed and @Xuh for providing some insight there that brought me to backtrack, rewatch some tape and buy out of Mizuki ending the event with a smaller loss than i could have had. Thanks as always for the analysis and insight everyone provides here. -1.8u

there is no way rodriguez lost that fight.

r1 was a 50/50 but rod got r2 and clearly r3.

30-27 bennett is absolutely outrageous. gigantic swing for me on that fight. think i need a break from betting until ufc 223.

30-27 bennett is absolutely outrageous. gigantic swing for me on that fight. think i need a break from betting until ufc 223.
How 2 judges scored it completely different is beyond me. Judging will continue to be a problem in mma until a system other than the 10 point must is implemented. Some judges just straight up don't know what they're watching. I was pretty upset about that as well. Although I took an L here I will continue to fade Bennett

Don't bet in Utah. Someone told me it was same place Caceres got 49 46 over Yair. Fuck that place.

LOL yes just a huge coincidence that two troll accounts show up at the same time to call out long time posters, and now one is agreeing with the other.

Obviously I'm never going to change your mind about anything, you have it all figured out. So good luck with...whatever it is you do. You've had your say about who you think the "frauds" are, so it would be great if you'd just move along. You won't, but it would be nice if you did and we didn't see any of your accounts talking shit at people anymore.
I'd accept your request if you wasn't dumb enough to realise it'd make no sense to make 2 accounts at the same time

I'd accept your request if you wasn't dumb enough to realise it'd make no sense to make 2 accounts at the same time

I cannot even begin to describe the irony of your response.

I'd have to watch again to really form a stronger opinion, but I had money on Rodriguez and I was sure she was going to lose the decision halfway through round one. Bennett was able to control Rodriguez, push her against the cage and land enough strikes from what I recall to win the rounds. It was a pretty bad look for Karina to be so helpless against the cage and I can't be mad that she lost as a result.

I'd have to watch again to really form a stronger opinion, but I had money on Rodriguez and I was sure she was going to lose the decision halfway through round one. Bennett was able to control Rodriguez, push her against the cage and land enough strikes from what I recall to win the rounds. It was a pretty bad look for Karina to be so helpless against the cage and I can't be mad that she lost as a result.

But Bennett didn't land any strikes most of the time. Hell, she didn't even THROW any strikes for LONG stretches of time.

I think the word "robbery" is used too often, but man, in this case...it fits. Bennett won the hugging aspect of the matchup. Any actual FIGHTING that was done, Karina clearly had the better of.

were the new rules in place? if so, weren't they invented specifically to prevent huggers like bennett winning when they were on the wrong side of the striking exchanges?

Karina was robbed. Period. And r3 was clearly Karina's round - 30-27 twice is an absolute disgrace.

29-28 bennett would have been bad judgement, 30-27 bennett was pure robbery status.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back