Invicta FC 29 Kaufman vs Lehner

Kaufman just opened -320 lol that's off. Lehner is bigger, hits hard, should be closer to a pick em

??? -365 ??? I'm fucking smashing lehner pls UK books hurry

Not a Kaufman believer brick? Lehner hasn't been wrestled heavily all that much before. Agreed she has a high pace and throws heat but she would appear to have far less tools to win than Kaufman does. That said I'm not paying for that chalk lol

Not a Kaufman believer brick? Lehner hasn't been wrestled heavily all that much before. Agreed she has a high pace and throws heat but she would appear to have far less tools to win than Kaufman does. That said I'm not paying for that chalk lol
kaufman almost never goes for takedowns, has shit defense, absolutely zero power and is not an athlete at all. i think it stays standing and is pretty much even there.

kaufman almost never goes for takedowns, has shit defense, absolutely zero power and is not an athlete at all. i think it stays standing and is pretty much even there.
Fair enough. Maybe Lehner having her camp at Jw helped her technique too but who knows. Bol man

Kauf never wrestles

Five rounds favors Kaufman, I bet her at -290 to win 1u.

Never wrestles? Sarah has gone for takedowns in her last 3 fights. She pounded on Valentina for almost a whole round, took Pannie down in Invicta, and dominated Jessica-Rose Clark for a full round as well. If you look at her body of work as a whole, yeah, she isn't wrestling-heavy but Kaufman has definitely been using wrestling lately - and the recent fights are the most important ones to look at.

And where in the blue hell are the rest of the lines.

Never wrestles? Sarah has gone for takedowns in her last 3 fights. She pounded on Valentina for almost a whole round, took Pannie down in Invicta, and dominated Jessica-Rose Clark for a full round as well. If you look at her body of work as a whole, yeah, she isn't wrestling-heavy but Kaufman has definitely been using wrestling lately - and the recent fights are the most important ones to look at.

And where in the blue hell are the rest of the lines.
no idea how you can't favor lehner here. should be a pick em. look at lehners power, athleticism, then look at kaufman's complete and utter lack of both. it's gonna be on the feet and with two volume strikers athleticism and power may just be the difference.

Who says I am not on Lehner? In fact, that line is awfully tempting - if there's no other action on this card I may jump on it.

Alright euro friends you get your bets in yet so we can stop acting like Kauf isn't going to coast in this one?

Alright euro friends you get your bets in yet so we can stop acting like Kauf isn't going to coast in this one?
cunts have not opened odds yet so fuck it. kaufman gonna win easy

Bet-At-Home has full lines. Anything jumping out?

Peralta -222
Vlismas +141

Schmidt +130
Sprangler -182

Tracy +110
Muraski -167

Avila -667
Allen +325

Gonzalez -333
Acioly +200

Kianzad -182
Daimoni +118

Peralta -222
Vlismas +141

Schmidt +130
Sprangler -182

Tracy +110
Muraski -167

Avila -667
Allen +325

Gonzalez -333
Acioly +200

Kianzad -182
Daimoni +118

Nope, like Avila and Pearl, but not so much at those prices.

Peralta -222
Vlismas +141

Schmidt +130
Sprangler -182

Tracy +110
Muraski -167

Avila -667
Allen +325

Gonzalez -333
Acioly +200

Kianzad -182
Daimoni +118
<Ellaria01>

More lines out on 5Dimes. Note, the Pearl Gonzalez vs Barbara Acioly fight is at flyweight, not strawweight like Pearl's previous fights, and Acioly came in heavy besides the fact that she is naturally bigger than Pearl.

Kaufmann -260 3u

Acioly +250 .3u

Kianzad -190 1u

Holy price drop, Batman, Katharina Lehner got slammed and the lines tightened up. Sarah Kaufman is down to as low as -165 from around -300 where I first bet her. Added more to Sarah.

Back