Invicta FC 30: Frey vs. Grusander, Sat. July 21, 8PM ET/5PM PT/1AM UK Main Card PBP Discussion

Who are you rooting for? (you may choose more than one)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gonna upload my weigh in photos to Instagram in a bit, then post them here.

Thanks everyone for the content here. Going out for dinner Saturday & think I figured out how to do this via fight pass: turn it on when I get home, watch the remainder of the card, then rewind & watch from the beginning. Super pumped for the title fight and the entire event.

Minna will be the Atomweight champ! War Brutsku!

Just watched the weigh ins for this card... Invicta could have sold it on PPV. I invented a drinking game for the weigh ins: Every time you see a camel toe, drink. Warning: Someone might die.

Felice Herrig (left) and Alyse Anderson (right)

Some notes from the weigh-ins:

1. If you’re ever want to feel out of shape, just walk into a room full of fighters, their coaches, and their training partners.
2. Felice Herrig is gorgeous, and leave it to her to teach me how to take a better selfie.
3. Tonya Evinger is actually extremely nice.
4. Alesha Zappitella has a phenomenal booty.
5.Exchanged contact info with TJ Desantis.
6. Actually figured out which room I needed to go to when I noticed I was walking alongside Minna Grusander and her team.
7. Jeff Franklin is a big guy.
8. Jinn Yu Frey looks almost as good as Gal Gadot in a Woner Woman costume. Almost.

Felice Herrig (left) and Alyse Anderson (right)

It’s amazing Anderson makes atomweight. She’s at least 5’6”, and super skinny.

Miranda Maverick

Noticed yesterday she had a black eye from training, Rich Franklin style.

Atomweight Title: Jinh Yu Frey (6-3) vs. Minna Grusander (6-1)
Featherweight: Felicia Spencer (4-0) vs. Helena Kolesnyk (5-1)
Straweight: Kinberly Novaes (9-4) vs. Heather Jo Clark (7-6)
Bantamweight: Stephanie Geltmacher (2-0) vs. Kerri Kenneson (3-0)
Flyweight: Miranda Maverick (3-0) vs. Brogan Walker-Sanchez (5-0)
Atomweight: Stephanie Geltmacher (2-0) vs. Alesha Zappitella (3-0, 1 NC)
Atomweight: Alyse Anderson (3-1) vs. Stephanie Alba (3-2, 1 NC)
Flyweight: Erin Blanchfield (1-0) vs. Brittney Cloudy (0-0)

http://www.invictafc.com/2018/06/13/seven-fights-join-invicta-fc-30-lineup/

DgPIUw2W4AA14sJ.jpg
Would you mind if I added a few things to this initial post, moved some stuff around, and stickied it?

I don't mind... please do it.
Ok, I always ask instead of just taking someone's thread over. Done and done. Stickied, edited, and moved to the heavies, but a redirect is still in WW so posters in WW will see it and come straight here.

Looking forward to seeing Erin Blanchfield in the cage since I last saw her performance at EBI 12.

Back