Invicta FC 31: Jandiroba vs Morandin, Sat. Sep 1st, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT Main Card PBP Discussion

Damn good card.... gonna be fun rewatching this one.

Lots of good Julie-isms to look forward to.

Thanks for all the good comments. Have a good weekend folks.

We need a card or two until we can even get Virna a challenger. Most with not enough wins or just coming in from the UFC and needing one

We need a card or two until we can even get Virna a challenger. Most with not enough wins or just coming in from the UFC and needing one

What was the deal with Mallory Martin missing weight? I'd have her on the potential list.

What was the deal with Mallory Martin missing weight? I'd have her on the potential list.

Well what with Maycee Barber coming in over 7 pounds over for her fight with Martin and then that other girl weighing in 17 pounds over, perhaps Mallory has forgotten what the actual strawweight limit is supposed to be.

Last edited:
I'm pretty damn high right now... but I'm pretty sure they both came out to to Tool.
Listening back on it, yes, Martin and Spangler both walked out to "Stinkfist."

Jandiroba's game is damn impressive. She shut Morandin down pretty much completely. Submitted her for icing on the cake.

Very fun scrap and overall card.

Am I deaf or was there no horn to indicate the end of rounds
since the time between the 10 second clapper and Greg Franklin
& Mike England ending rounds had to have been 20 seconds at
least.

Am I deaf or was there no horn to indicate the end of rounds
since the time between the 10 second clapper and Greg Franklin
& Mike England ending rounds had to have been 20 seconds at
least.

For the main fight & a few others the refs didn't hear it. The commentators mentioned a few times they didn't hear it either.

why are these invicta threads allowed in the heavies? this isn't ufc. nobody cares about a female only mma promotion lol

Also if you add up all the records of the "fighters" on the card there i'm pretty sure it wouldn't even reach 50 fights. smh

why are these invicta threads allowed in the heavies? this isn't ufc. nobody cares about a female only mma promotion lol

Also if you add up all the records of the "fighters" on the card there i'm pretty sure it wouldn't even reach 50 fights. smh

Over 400 replies of no one caring.

Your keen observation and rapier-like wit are traits out of legend.

Bellator, Invicta, PFL, Cage Warriors, etc., all end up in he Heavies on fight night. Many folks aren't even aware there is a card scheduled for these orgs. Exposure and discussion is a good thing for MMA fans.

You, like so many anti-WMMA Sherdoggers, seem to operate on “The Big Lie” principle: Tell a lie to a ridiculous extreme, even if the lie is downright moronic in its divergence from reality, and repeat it again and again and again, ad nauseum, and people will assume that there must be some truth to the lie.

This thread has currently over 7200 views and 21 pages of replies, and yet you try to claim that “nobody is interested”. And you aren’t at all embarrassed by the ridiculousness of that claim because all you really care about is your anti-WMMA agenda, not truth.

You'd be wrong, just the four fighters in the main and co-main surpassed 50

Last edited:
You, like so many anti-WMMA Sherdoggers, seem to operate on “The Big Lie” principle: Tell a lie to a ridiculous extreme, even if the lie is downright moronic in its divergence from reality, and repeat it again and again and again, ad nauseum, and people will assume that there must be some truth to the lie.

This thread has currently over 7200 views and 21 pages of replies, and yet you try to claim that “nobody is interested”. And you aren’t at all embarrassed by the ridiculousness of that claim because all you really care about is your anti-WMMA agenda, not truth.

Perhaps when he gets over the "girls have cooties" stage, he will quit acting like this. It seems so prevalent with respect to WMMA here. There are women's sports and men's sports that I have no use for, so I never mention them. Talking about them requires a certain level of interest which I lack. The idiots who post "WMMA lol!!!!" are generally trying to "join the cool kids club" or something equally pathetic, and failing miserably at presenting an e-tough guy persona. I have no idea how sad one's life must be to spend time doing that, but I see some of the same clowns over and over in the same threads spewing the same idiocy.

Over 400 replies of no one caring.

Your keen observation and rapier-like wit are traits out of legend.

You'd be wrong, just the four fighters in the main and co-main surpassed 50

lmfao, there there little beta boys, i'm sure if you defend the virtual honor of women you'll never even meet hard enough you'll eventually get laid

lmfao, there there little beta boys, i'm sure if you defend the virtual honor of women you'll never even meet hard enough you'll eventually get laid
Your reply is typical of the mindless idiocy that anti-WMMA Sherdoggers fool themselves into thinking is SO clever.

You know there is a tactic of attacking so-called “white knights” as being such only because they hope to get laid for “defending women”. And so you use it without any thought: just another example of an idiotic “big lie” that some Sherdoggers repeat over and over as if saying it many times can make it less stupid.

But you haven’t even managed to muster up enough sense to find an appropriate context for it. For example, nobody that you quoted was defending “the virtual honor of women”, but rather “defending fans” against your lie that there are no fans. Can’ t see how those two things are different? Probably a lot of other anti-WMMA Sherdoggers can’ t either, because that would take mental qualities they rarely are seen to exhibit in their posts.

I didn't defend anything, just corrected your factual error. Maybe next time be more vague in your disparagements you won't look AS dumb

Your reply is typical of the mindless idiocy that anti-WMMA Sherdoggers fool themselves into thinking is SO clever.

You know there is a tactic of attacking so-called “white knights” as being such only because they hope to get laid for “defending women”. And so you use it without any thought: just another example of an idiotic “big lie” that some Sherdoggers repeat over and over as if saying it many times can make it less stupid.

But you haven’t even managed to muster up enough sense to find an appropriate context for it. For example, nobody that you quoted was defending “the virtual honor of women”, but rather “defending fans” against your lie that there are no fans. Can’ t see how those two things are different? Probably a lot of other anti-WMMA Sherdoggers can’ t either, because that would take mental qualities they rarely are seen to exhibit in their posts.

<bball1>

an actual adult human being wrote this. wow lol

Oh I apologize, that may not have been Esther who I thought i spotted

But she is the absolute best photographer in mma

That’s Cynthia Vance. Hate to break it to ya, but she bats for the other team.

Back