Invicta FC 31 Jandiroba vs Morandin

Felicia Spencer is the only decent fighter in Invicta.

Jandiroba is pretty good.
I was a little puzzled when you said you wanted her in the UFC so you could fade her (after her very dominant performance vs Mizuki, who is also a decent fighter).

Jandiroba is pretty good.
I was a little puzzled when you said you wanted her in the UFC so you could fade her (after her very dominant performance vs Mizuki, who is also a decent fighter).
Besides Suarez I don't think there's any strawweight in the UFC who got a stronger grappling game on top than Jandiroba

Jandiroba may get a UFC call or she'll defend again. I think she's a top 15 UFC strawweight fighter right now easily.

Jandiroba may get a UFC call or she'll defend again. I think she's a top 15 UFC strawweight fighter right now easily.

She is super hard to hit on the feet and has awesome takedowns and top control. She would wipe the floor with so many strawweights.

I think Jandiroba is top 15 in the UFC strawweight division right now if they want to call her up. 3.21 units profit for the card.

Invicta FC 31 Results
Risk $987.60

Virna Jandiroba (-285) vs Janaisa Morandin $570.00 for $200.00= $200.00
Virna Jandiroba (-345) vs Janaisa Morandin ~$417.60 for~ $121.04= ~$121.04
-----
Sub-Total= $200.00
Sub-Total= ~$121.04

Total Profit= $321.04

Hmm yeah, she's a beast there but and more vicious with her ground and pound, but woulnd't say she is as smothering or heavy on top like Suarez and Jandiroba. Torres got up a couple of times even when she was pretty gassed. Andrade is smaller than them also

Back