Invicta FC 33: Frey vs. Grusander 2, 8:30 PM ET Prelims/10 PM PT Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

Correct decision. So was the first one.

War HOUSE FREY.

XfjhnPk.jpg

Impressive performance by the number one atomweight in the world; Danielle Taylor.

Slightly off topic but this has been a horrible year for finnish mma. All our top fighters and best prospects have suffered crucial losses.

I thought Frey won this one pretty clearly. More aggression. More powerful shots.

Taylor was more aggressive than in the past. Good on her. She alluded that her opponent had made some disrespectful comment about law enforcement. Anyone know what it was? It clearly provided some motivation for Danielle.

That come from behind victory over Sharon Jacobson was nuts. Jacobson was winning every minute of all 3 rounds until she made that silly mistake overextending in the last 40 seconds.

Are the fucking heels necessary Megan? This is so bizarre.

They honestly just made the interviews that much more awkward. It was mostly a small girl night.

She was crying pretty hard.

See her after she left the cage, she looked straight wrecked.

LOL, Monserrat walking out to 'Breakin' the Law' to fight a cop.
Much better and more tasteful choice than my idea of coming out to 'Cop Killa'.

Damn, that would have been even more badass. Breaking the law was pretty sweet, though.

I googled once but could not find an answer.

Does anybody know the capacity of the Scottish Rite Temple for a fight?

Not very big, and unfortunately, doesn’t fill up.

However it goes, it wasn't what I would call a removed-all-doubt match.

Agreed.

Damn, thanks.

Love Boat, indeed. Gross tonnage is world class.

Nice to have @leto1776 on the scene!

Thanks. Doubt I showed up on camera this time, though. I was relegated to taking pics from underneath one of the camera men’s stands.

I don’t care what anyone says. I think Holly is very attractive. The whole pkg including insane hair. And she’s much closer to my age than your average wmma fighter.

I don’t care what anyone says. I think Holly is very attractive. The whole pkg including insane hair. And she’s much closer to my age than your average wmma fighter.

I don't get people saying she isn't attractive. She's very pretty imo and has the body of a greek statue. I only found out that thinking Holly isn't attractive is a thing on Sherdog.

Back