Invicta FC 45: Zappitella vs. Delboni 2

Ballsaque

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
unnamed.jpg

2406.png

Let's hear it

Delboni seems fine even at those odds, she was absolutely robbed in the first fight and I don't see what Zap can do differently within her skillset. Unless the judges are retarded again (I actually think they might be more likely to overcorrect the other way if it's close) she wins imo.

Also taped Cowan Vs Franco as I was actually thinking I might fancy a play on Franco after Cowan lost to a 1-2 fighter in LFA but came out putting 2u at 1.36 on Cowan. Franco's last decision win was highly debateable against a physically strong girl, Cowan is an even physically stronger girl who has better wrestling and top control. I do think Cowan is vulnerable to subs from guard but I didn't see that threat from Franco.

Delboni seems fine even at those odds, she was absolutely robbed in the first fight and I don't see what Zap can do differently within her skillset. Unless the judges are retarded again (I actually think they might be more likely to overcorrect the other way if it's close) she wins imo.

Yeah that was a shit call by the judges last time.

Back