IP Address / Password Stollen

MRDOG

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I am a little late asking but my password(s) got out for some of my online accounts and its likely someone else logged into my account here on Sherdog on Oct. 23rd and possibly afterwards.

Is it possible to get a list of IP address that logged into my account on that date if not how about a list recent IP address that has logged in to my account.

Do you see device numbers as well ?

I am a little late asking but my password(s) got out for some of my online accounts and its likely someone else logged into my account here on Sherdog on Oct. 23rd and possibly afterwards.

Is it possible to get a list of IP address that logged into my account on that date if not how about a list recent IP address that has logged in to my account.

Sorry to hear about the possible breach here or elsewhere, Dog. Stand by for follow-up.

I've checked your IPs. It doesn't look like you got "hacked" as the IPs are all in the same location roughly and through the same ISP you are using.

I've checked your IPs. It doesn't look like you got "hacked" as the IPs are all in the same location roughly and through the same ISP you are using.

I am in a remote area that only has one ISP. I haven't logged into Sherdog from anywhere else other then my home in over a year. It is possible there were multiple log ins on Oct. 23rd from different devices ( cell phones ) from the same IP address. It is possible the IP addresses are similar to the one I am currently on due to the "attacks" on my accounts taking place in the area I live.

Any log in at all on Oct. 23rd wasn't me so if there is an IP address for that date, I would like to have it please.

Back