Iphone is over $1000

RockstarChris

Dwight Belt
Banned
Reaction score
I thought this was some sort of joke. Apparently the cheapest iphone you can get now is $750 plus tax and the best one is $1099 plus tax (the tax basically adds an extra $100).

I bought a brand new Samsung Galaxy Tablet for $60 recently and i can literally do anything on it except call someone.

Anyone else find these iphone prices ridiculous? you cant even drag and drop music, movies, retro video games, etc on to them.

For $1200 I could just get a samsung phone and go to the next 5 UFC events.

Only poor people find the price ridiculous and lmao @ attending ufc events.

Got the world by the balls....and people line up for it. My buddy sent me a pic of a woman using food stamps and on her brand new iPhone. All it would take is people to join together and protest the cost but not buying the new one. They would have to drop the price. But for materialism people would rather be broke and have it.

And the brain dead still buy this shite..

Got the world by the balls....and people line up for it. My buddy sent me a pic of a woman using food stamps and on her brand new iPhone. All it would take is people to join together and protest the cost but not buying the new one. They would have to drop the price. But for materialism people would rather be broke and have it.

they probably legally purchase music on itunes with their food stamps as well. LOL

Will my $1500 focal clear headphones work in the iphone or do I need to buy an adapter?

Are they over $1000? I wouldn't know. I normally don't do poor people stuff like look at prices.

Only poor people find the price ridiculous and lmao @ attending ufc events.
Dude going to UFC events is awesome, at least in vegas. Your crazy.

Apple products being very overpriced? Color me shocked.

Even the diehards I know are giving up on iPhone. Not because of price tag but because they have stopped innovating.

Even the diehards I know are giving up on iPhone. Not because of price tag but because they have stopped innovating.

At this point IMO there is no difference between them really. I've had an android and iphone at the same time and they both worked great.

I love my iPhone but I sure as hell don’t camp out overnight for release date nor do I upgrade after every mini-release.

At this point IMO there is no difference between them really. I've had an android and iphone at the same time and they both worked great.
Same with me. Company pays for the iPhone so I ended up dropping the android.

They have completely failed in being able to innovate to ensure profit growth and this is the only way to keep profits at the level to support that stock. They will now test how much the iRobots are willing to pay.

The problem is that people still think of smartphones as a regular cellular device to make phone calls as we used them 20 years ago. These things have evolved into super smart and super fast and convenient computers where you can shop, read, learn, listen, work, write emails, manage your bank accounts, lock and unlock your home, turn on your car, the A.C. of your house, video chat with your loved ones, monitor your health, and do virtually anything by tapping on the screen a few times.

Smartphones continue to evolve and each year they add new features and improve their efficiency and capabilities, becoming more and more convenient and essential devices, hence the constant price hike.
It's similar with cars, they get more and more expensive; entry-level versions of lower-tier cars like the VW Jetta from a few years ago used to be completely analog; the type of car that you had to roll your window manually, had no power steering and even had to unlock the door by pulling up the lock. Those versions used to be way cheaper than today's entry-level versions, but they are way more powerful, efficient, capable and have many more features than their predecessors, so the price keeps going up and up each year as they continue to make improvements. It only makes sense that phones become more expensive as well.

As we've seen in other technological devices, we might get to a point where they develop some new tech that brings costs down considerably and spawns a whole new generation of more efficient and lower cost smartphones. But until that happens, prices will continue to increase.

What more could you possibly expect out of a phone? Their cameras keep improving, along with their processing speed.

who gives a shit.. my apple stock is going up because of their fans..

Back