Iphone is over $1000

I’ve never paid more than $250 for a phone. I don’t do social media, so for me a phone is just for calling, text and email. I don’t need anything fancy for that.
Bro, you forgot Sherdog on your list.

Mmmmmm. My wife drives an 05 325i , and I have a 2007 Chevy 1500 that I bought used and a 2013 Dodge Caravan that I also bought used. And no I'm not " going broke " , Not a nickles worth of my vehicles have been financed , haven't done that since my 20s. Can you say the same for your iPhone ?

I could easily " afford " new cars , but I don't have them for the exact opposite of why your naive ass has a phone that cost you 2 weeks worth of take home pay. Because its not getting me ahead
EVEN MORE ASSUMPTIONS LOL! ASSUMING HOW MUCH I MAKE.

dude you are unbeliavably bitter. This is getting more sad than anything.

Ok grandpa we get it. You are like totally so rich and save all your money, at least that's what you tell your friends on the internet. Yessss grandpa I know.....everyone in the world is a poor idiot except you. Can we talk about something else? All I asked was if I could get a happy meal grandpa..

This is like arguing with a brick wall. No matter how many times I knock you down with legitimate points, you continuously resort to "no, I'm rich and you're poor"

Phones have a lot of value. Its not a bad thing to spring for a good phone when you will more than get your monies worth. I actually use my high quality camera, just for one example. I can see why you would never need a good phone or camera though. No chance in hell anyone would torture themself calling you or taking pictures with you.

I wish you good night.

27, Own a law firm, own two houses, have 4 cars newer than 2015, worked hard for what I've got so I don't have to cry about the price of a phone on a forum. If you can't afford the phone or don't like the price simply don't buy it? No one is forcing you to, I just got an Iphone 8 after having my 7 for two years, I could afford to buy as many Iphone 10's or 11's or whatever they're up to now as I want to but I choose not to, you know why? Because I'm an adult and I use my phone to make calls and to check facebook and not to flex on people showing off the newest shit.

But what would I know, I can't be as successful or as trendy as you clearly. I'm sorry you're a rich guy who complains about the price of a new phone you probably don't need. You seem like the kind of fuckhead who has an applewatch.

Wow ! You've accomplished a lot in the what........2 months you've been out of law school ! If you're gonna lie to impress strangers at least do some math , idiot.

Its not about being able to " afford " anything , thats not the point at all and it sailing right over your head . Its about spending ones money in an efficient manner. I'd have had zero issues with the guy and his choice of phone if he hadn't framed the decision to have or have not in the way he did.......and which you do to.

" If you can't afford it " " if you're not poor " ECT. It's offensive to people that know better , not to mention a completely fucking retarded way to approach these types of things, its also why 80% of people are a missed pay check away from being insolvent . Fuck Mr 80% guy who spent 50% of his take him pay last month on a silrly phone trying to lecture anyone about " being poor " .

Ionically enough, you made the exact same point I did with your reasoning for not having the latest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow ! You've accomplished a lot in the what........2 months you've been out of law school ! If you're gonna lie to impress strangers at least do some math , idiot.

Its not about being able to " afford " anything , thats not the point at all and it sailing right over your head . Its about spending ones money in an efficient manner. I'd have had zero issues with the guy and his choice of phone if he hadn't framed the decision to have or have not in the way he did.......and which you do to.

" If you can't afford it " " if you're not poor " ECT. It's offensive to people that know better , not to mention a completely fucking retarded way to approach these types of things, its also why 80% of people are a missed pay check away from being insolvent . Fuck Mr 80% guy who spent 50% of his take him pay last month on a silrly phone trying to lecture anyone about " being poor " .

Ionically enough, you made the exact same point I did with your reasoning for not having the latest.

I don't need to do the math I don't have a law degree lmao. I'm not a lawyer, I said I own a law firm learn to read "idiot". Also I'm 27, Law degree is 4 years in Australia, I'd have been graduated for quite a while if I had bothered to do law. I saw an opportunity and I used the money I had saved from working at the law firm to buy out a halfshare, 3 years later I bought out the other share from the retiring lawyer/owner and now I have 6 lawyers working for me while I just manage the business.
My question for you seeing as you're such an almighty genius is "why the fuck do you care what other people spend their money on?" It's not your issue so why do you care, are you just a salty old cunt who hates the world because younger people have it better than you do after busting your ass chopping wood for $5 an hour?

I look forward to your incredibly salty and sore reply. Also you need to ease up on the assumptions of everyone who replies, you want to seem smart but you just come off like a judgemental fuckstick

I will pray for your blood pressure as it must be through the roof. Go out on some hikes and calm down old timer.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Bro, you forgot Sherdog on your list.
Posting on Sherdog is never urgent. I normally wait till I’m home for that. I will make an exception and make an urgent post to warn my Sherbros when the zombies rise.

I don't need to do the math I don't have a law degree lmao. I'm not a lawyer, I said I own a law firm learn to read "idiot". Also I'm 27, Law degree is 4 years in Australia, I'd have been graduated for quite a while if I had bothered to do law. I saw an opportunity and I used the money I had saved from working at the law firm to buy out a halfshare, 3 years later I bought out the other share from the retiring lawyer/owner and now I have 6 lawyers working for me while I just manage the business.
My question for you seeing as you're such an almighty genius is "why the fuck do you care what other people spend their money on?" It's not your issue so why do you care, are you just a salty old cunt who hates the world because younger people have it better than you do after busting your ass chopping wood for $5 an hour?

I look forward to your incredibly salty and sore reply. Also you need to ease up on the assumptions of everyone who replies, you want to seem smart but you just come off like a judgemental fuckstick

I will pray for your blood pressure as it must be through the roof. Go out on some hikes and calm down old timer.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

1) You know how I know you're upset ? You're projecting , the Salty ....blood pressure .....cunt stuff , all you buddy

2) If you're story wasn't 80% false ( which it is , because that's what queers like you do . ) than you would be of above average intelligence , and people of above average intelligence see that long term value in living within ones means. You clearly don't so you clearly aren't ( above average )

3 ) Ill type slowly so you can understand , you dingo fucker. No problem with his or anyone's choice of cellular device , the insinuation that's its no brainer if you " arent poor " is the problem.

4 ) I'm 10 years older than you , so if I'm an " old timer " you're next in que......bitch!

Even the diehards I know are giving up on iPhone. Not because of price tag but because they have stopped innovating.

I had a Samsung S7 Edge and switched to an iPhone 8 Plus . . . while it's nice to track family and all us on the same type of device I'm not sure how much I really like it.

I miss the customization of my Note 2, S5 and S7 Edge . . . seriously thinking about switching back to a Note or some other Samsung device.

That equals zero bro!!!!
Math. When i was in highschool i would just give the answer to a problem and the teacher failed me because i didnt write down all my work on a piece of paper.

Mr Finke was his name. give him bigly bad reviews on teachers.com.

1) You know how I know you're upset ? You're projecting , the Salty ....blood pressure .....cunt stuff , all you buddy

2) If you're story wasn't 80% false ( which it is , because that's what queers like you do . ) than you would be of above average intelligence , and people of above average intelligence see that long term value in living within ones means. You clearly don't so you clearly aren't ( above average )

3 ) Ill type slowly so you can understand , you dingo fucker. No problem with his or anyone's choice of cellular device , the insinuation that's its no brainer if you " arent poor " is the problem.

4 ) I'm 10 years older than you , so if I'm an " old timer " you're next in que......bitch!

Amazing retort, assumed I'm upset. Assumptions my story is false (Whether you believe or not doesn't affect my day to day life).
I live within my means, I own two houses, one I rent out, I own 4 cars, two I have given to my sisters. One house is fully paid off with the rent for the other one paying for itself. What evidence do you have that I do not live within my means? In the house that I live in I have a friend who lives with me who pays me rent. The only thing I currently pay for out of my own pocket is the rent for the building in which I conduct my practice.
Again you don't know me, I don't know you but you make an awful lot of assumptions and have since my first post. I'm honored that you are worried about me living within my means but I can assure you I will be perfectly fine.
I'm projecting in terms that might get the fact across that you're a cunt.
You're 10 years older than me, may as well be a life time with the way you're wound up you'll be dead by 50 from a massive heart attack and I'll be sure to send flowers, hell I might even lend a hand for your widow to oversee the administration of your estate. Also it's queue not que, I'm not Spanish.

Goodluck with your bitter joyless life gramps.

I gross about 66k per year and own a two bedroom condo.

Wtf? Why is everyone talking about their assets? Do you have to put your house up as collateral to get the new iPhone or something?

Wtf? Why is everyone talking about their assets? Do you have to put your house up as collateral to get the new iPhone or something?

Yes. Well @Al Gorithm does, apparently log cabins with no power or amenities are barely worth enough to cover the new iPhone.

Buying new phones is such a waste of money. The prices drop so fast you might as well just get the last model for a fraction of the price.

My friend paid like 1k for his blackberry while I got my lg g6 for $0. I have a way better plan too, and our phones have almost the same specs.

Yea but Apple does the shady "updates" that slow down your phone after 2 years like clockwork. They got caught red handed a few months ago, yet people still keep buying it every 2 years.

I personally think the upcoming One Plus 6T is the best phone deal coming soon - top notch specs, in screen fingerprint sensor and almost stock Android for like $600.
I recall the telecommunications providers themselves have been caught throttling bandwidth to users on older phones, or funneling them into 3G instead of 4G/LTE coverage. They're all in on the same scam. Samsung is no better.

Let's not be disingenuous pretending that Android phones hold up better. No smartphones compare to iPhones in terms of viable handset longevity.

I am just posting in this thread hoping someone insults me so I can start explaining how rich I am

*gets up on stage* Let me show you how much better this device is over the other device i was up on stage promoting to you a year ago.

Back