Irelands No.1 MMA journalist Peter Carroll leaning toward Khabib

FleximusPrime

I'm a goddamn sexual tyrannosaurus
@Brown
Reaction score

As a Conor fan I respect his unbiased reasoning and in fairness you cant argue with the logic.
Timestamped but the whole interview is interesting from a Irish point of view and suggests apparent media blackout isnt helping his cause.

Who? and why should we give a crap what they think?

Anyone who knows anything about MMA knows that Khabib will destroy McTappingGasser

McTappingGasser has no chance
Either McTapper or McGasser. McTappingGasser is just awkward and trying to hard

As a Conor fan I respect his unbiased reasoning and in fairness you cant argue with the logic.
Timestamped but the whole interview is interesting from a Irish point of view and suggests apparent media blackout isnt helping his cause.

There's a reason Khabib is the betting favorite, so his prediction is not something unexpected. Although there are always exceptions, history does not favor the striker in the Wrestler-Striker classic matchups.

i cant take anyone seriously who has a womans name as their surname

There's a reason Khabib is the betting favorite, so his prediction is not something unexpected. Although there are always exceptions, history does not favor the striker in the Wrestler-Striker classic matchups.
There are loads of examples I could try to trot out to disprove your assertion, but the truth is that Khabib is a way, way better wrestler than any of the examples I’d cite. Conor’s a better striker than the examples I’d cite too, that’s why this fight is so good.

I don’t think it’s any kind of lock for either guy.

"McTappingGasser"
giphy.gif

Oh you must have been up all night to come up with that one, be honest though did you get help from your mommy or is her job just restricted to bringing you your warm milk and cookies and tucking you in before your bed time story?

Quick, lets find a stupid reason to discredit him because he does not agree with my opinion/prediction.

Hmmmm, I bet he is not even a real Irish man. He has no "Mc" or "O'" in his surname.

Ahh, there you go. Saved.

There are loads of examples I could try to trot out to disprove your assertion, but the truth is that Khabib is a way, way better wrestler than any of the examples I’d cite. Conor’s a better striker than the examples I’d cite too, that’s why this fight is so good.

I don’t think it’s any kind of lock for either guy.

What about Coleman - Cro Cop? Coleman is more accomplihed wrestler, NCAA champ and wrestled ar Olympics. Cro Cop beat Bonyasky, Hunt, and won K1 after UFC and was at one the the most feard striker in MMA.

But did Carrol's bloodline fought the English empire.

What about Coleman - Cro Cop? Coleman is more accomplihed wrestler, NCAA champ and wrestled ar Olympics. Cro Cop beat Bonyasky, Hunt, and won K1 after UFC and was at one the the most feard striker in MMA.

Coleman is more comparable to Chad, while Khabib is more of a Fedor type of guy with a splash of Cain and DC.

Anyone who knows anything about MMA knows that Khabib will destroy McTappingGasser

McTappingGasser has no chance

Anyone who knows anything about MMA is usually pretty cautious about saying "no chance".

Cementshoes.jpg

SBG will be around shortly to pay PC a visit.

As Ariel said - proves he isn't biased and there's truth in that either fighter can win.

The only difference is Conor has 99.9% chance and Khabib has 0.0001%. The rest is a fluke draw.

giphy.gif

"He has the nation of ireland behind him, joe"

<Goldie11>

Back