***Irene Aldana SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt that "shoops" translates. It isn't English language slang that is very well known. He is talking about using photoshop types of techniques to alter photos for humor.
oooohh okok thaaank you! actually i didnt understand that jaja
if its for make fun of a fighter I think thats disrespectful, get in that cage is really hard, and is harder all the training behind that. every person who is able to step in a cage should be respected

I asked earlier about Tequila, what do you think of American bourbon whiskey?

Last edited:
Hi Irene,

- You mentioned recently you wanted to try some boxing matches, obviously that's impossible in the near future but is it something you still definitely want to do one day? - who are your favorite boxers, and are there any female boxers you like in particular?

- I've seen pics of you ridin' around the beach on a quad bike, posing on the street in a motorcycle helmet, and of course you're a professional cage fighter: would you say you're a adrenaline junkie/danger addict? :p

- I've had a lot of trouble trying to get one of your k00l tshirts on facebook, can you ask UFC to book you a fight in Europe and bring some over so I can finally buy one? - & is there anywhere in the world you'd especially like to fight, apart from Mexico, of course ;)

thanks! and good luck vs the Chook
boxing.gif

boxing matches are definitely on my mind 100% even a boxing belt f its possible ! favorite boxers... marquez, tyson, chavez, GGG , anthony joshua, oscar valdez... and female.. jacky nava. !

jajaj i love adrenaline, love speed,

sorry about the tshirt =( Fighting in europe would be a dream come true !!

I think my boxing is more technical and efficient than hers ..maybe with a good game plan and experience a fight would be on my way, but im not saying im better than her as an athlete. we are different skilled fighters so dont know what would happen

Thank you Irene. :)

Good day to you Irene

Do you think the 115 champion vs 135 champion (current) be a competitive fight or would the sheer size difference be a huge factor

Gracias

Que estas haciendo de diferente en este campo de lo que hiciste en el campo anterior?

estoy puliendo mis errores, en este campamento voy a tener mas tiempo para prepararme que en el anterior !, ademas agreguè una rutina de gimnasio de pesas ademàs del crossfit. tengo el tiempo de dedicarle un poco a mas a mi acondicionamiento fisico.

Good day to you Irene

Do you think the 115 champion vs 135 champion (current) be a competitive fight or would the sheer size difference be a huge factor

Gracias

dont think could happend, so different weight clases woudnt be a equal match

Hi

In what aspect do you want to improve most? Wrestling, Grappling, more Boxing?

Rooting hard for you in the next one just like in the last fight. I think you should have wrestled bit more vs Leslie but you will get that loss back in the future!

Hi

In what aspect do you want to improve most? Wrestling, Grappling, more Boxing?

Rooting hard for you in the next one just like in the last fight. I think you should have wrestled bit more vs Leslie but you will get that loss back in the future!

theres always a lot to improve in every area. and im working equally in all of them ... and there was a lot of things i could do in that fight, but being up there.. everything looks in other dimension. but what i learned in that fight would help me for whats next ;)

Hi Irene Aldana, I'm a huge WMMA fan from England!

I've recently followed you on instagram and twitter, and I was wondering if you would be up for going on a date with a sherdog user? I recently read about Eugenie Bouchard dating a fan who asked her on twitter and I was thinking, why not try my luck on here? I am a fairly good looking fellow, @Homeless Infant can confirm this, he's seen my picture, which I am willing to send your way too. I am near 6ft (5'9 to be precise) and near 185lbs (as of 2 weeks ago). The universe works in mysterious ways.

What do you say? @Homeless Infant can sort it out and we can exchange details?

Chules, Likeable Sherdog user with 60,000+ likes

I've been a fan of yours since Invicta and got to watch you debut in UFC Sacramento live! Can't wait to see you fight more. You and Alexa are one of my favorites!

Besides you and Alexa, are there other fighters from your gym? or in Mexico city that have really bright futures in this sport?

Hola Irene!

I love watching you fight and can't wait to see you at UFC 210.

I wanted to ask, would you ever consider going up to 145lbs? Or are you happy at 135lb?

~ you've posted some pics of yourself playing vidya games to relax, do you have any favorite games?

~ you seem to have an interest in music (given your cool choices of entrance musics ;) ), what are your favorite bands? some ppl speculated your tattoo might have been taken from song lyrics?

~ did you ever get in any fights before you started MMA? =P

That is going to be it for Irene, everyone! Thanks to everyone who showed up.

& of course muchas gracias,
@Irene Aldana !! :D <cheer>

A lot of fighters are being invited to do movies like Bisping, randy couture, Gina Carano Holly misha Tate and Rousey. Would you be interested in acting in action movies too in the future?

Got to go !! thank you so much everyone, was so nice talking to all of you, had a great time, thanks for supporting my career !
promise to give my best on my next fight... and hope to see you soon again! have a great day <cheer>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back