Ironic that Werdum headliner for UFC Russia (world leader of doping) gets caught now

Its a ultra right wing 'fact'
Privatise schools, the police, the military , the fire brigade etc and everything will be a utopia to these guys

Indeed. We have a lot of that going on here in Finland at the moment.
Nothing compared to the US of course.

Wut?

The issue is that there will be an event in Russia where Russian athletes have zero chance of getting caught roiding because no USADA testing will happen or could happen (WADA does not certify any labs there because they were doping labs).

Do you think Islam Danagovich will fly to Vegas for a special testing session?

Russian fighters are immune to USADA testing as long as they stick to home territory.

Werdum should have moved to Russia a long ago. He is BF with Kadyrov anyway.
If I remember it right Russian athletes are getting tested by British labs (it's WADA's decision if I'm not wrong). Anyway, I think I've seen couple of Dagestani guys from UFC said that they were tested in Dagestan. And I think there is like less than 1/4 of Russian UFC fighters who trains there - majority trains in US or Thailand.

Headliner for event gets caught roiding.

How ironic

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doping_in_Russia

Doping in Russian sports has a systemic nature. Russia has had 41 Olympic medals stripped for doping violations – the most of any country, four times the number of the runner-up, and more than a quarter of the global total. From 2011 to 2015, more than a thousand Russian competitors in various sports, including summer, winter, and Paralympic sports, benefited from a cover-up.[1][2][3][4]

Doping in Russia is systematic and state planned. The local ‘anti doping’ agency is the doping agency. Paralympic athletes dope.

151109175101-doping-test-russia-exlarge-169.jpg

Any local fighter is immune from USADA testing until they touch US soil. No USADA official can think about carrying out a test there (cough cough Brazil). Also as if an official would risk taking the trip to Killgayov, Chechnya anyway. Expensive, pointless and life threatening.

Screen_Shot_2016-04-05_at_9.05.06_AM.0.0.png

Oh and there are no WADA accredited labs in Russia because the local lab was basically a cover up operation. Like naming a Gambino head of a FBI organized crime task force.

So roid all you want up to the event and hope you will not get caught afterwards for the traces left in your organism.

fedor-Putin.jpg

i dunno man i think it might have been ironic if werdum was russian and he was provided with fake urine by russian officials who went to great lengths to ensure he would pass the test, but the urine sample turned out to be full of gear

i'm not sure if the situation you present is ironic at all, people really misuse this word a lot

him testing positive in an out of competition test many months before fighting in russia isnt really ironic, its just a bunch of factoids.

Its ironic that the goat of doping Lance Armstrong just happens to be an American

Indeed. We have a lot of that going on here in Finland at the moment.
Nothing compared to the US of course.
Lol yeah the fact that finland consistantly ranks as one if the very finest education systems wont stop them ! Theres cash to be made so theyl push the 'private is best always' bs agenda

Iconic that Werdum headliner for UFC Russia (world leader of doping) gets caught now
{<jordan}

Political games. Russia is enemy = Russia leader in doping. Of course

Right around the time they pre-built stadiums and hid clean urine samples in the walls.

Its the classical gov't vs private enterprise argument: which is more efficient.

As far as I can tell, both America and Russia have had a lot of very high level athletes using PED's. Pretty much a draw if you go by actual results.

I don’t see how a Brazilian pissing hot for a Russian card is ironic at all...

Political games. Russia is enemy = Russia leader in doping. Of course

Is Russian. Even the IOC (run by third world criminals) slapped you and they're the most corrupt people on the planet. Apart from the Russia government.

When I lived in Brazil, roids were beings sold in local pharmacies for the price of a beer can. No kidding.

Really... so just because "Icarus" was made, this automatically makes USA, the no. 1 steroid/PED abusers, down to second, with Russia being no. 1? Look at mma lol, you see an American get caught ever third or fourth week.

i dunno man i think it might have been ironic if werdum was russian and he was provided with fake urine by russian officials who went to great lengths to ensure he would pass the test, but the urine sample turned out to be full of gear

i'm not sure if the situation you present is ironic at all, people really misuse this word a lot

him testing positive in an out of competition test many months before fighting in russia isnt really ironic, its just a bunch of factoids.
You made some awesome MS paint drawings!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back