Is ACB folding?

Damn, maybe they should focus on making events in Russia, rather than Cyprus etc - where people are not so interested.

cyprus is a def an odd choice. i think theres about 1 fighter from cyprus, can't recall his name atm.

Please happen... FNG + ACB would be so good. The top 20 in each division would be mostly stacked and any fighter wishing to go to the UFC would have good experience with top level of fighters.

wasnt there issues between the owners.

Bellator better buy this promotion, and make Russia their 2nd home.

If they do, I think ONE and Rizin should move in on a lot of their talent.

I hope that isn't the end for ACB JJ because those are the best bjj shows ever and a great opportunity for the top athletes for make money.

You guys are completely blind as hell, the money came from terrorist / ISIS that is why!

I hope that isn't the end for ACB JJ because those are the best bjj shows ever and a great opportunity for the top athletes for make money.

The owners were not satisfied with the show at all though, wanting more excitement from the fighters.

You guys are completely blind as hell, the money came from terrorist / ISIS that is why!
Any indication of that besides assumptions?

So rumor is yes ACB is in fact folding. Nothing official but rumored by middle asynchronous and others

interesting.

come to think of it. do you guys remember seeing those big bodied dudes leading a bunch of arabs in orange suits to be mass beheaded.

i recall at the time conspiracists thought they were american special forces because arabs arent built like that, plus it fed into the whole cia controls islamic state theory.

those guys were chechens.

though i doubt the org was funded by terrorism.

Last edited:
if M-1 UFC Russia buys ACB it would save them time, or they can hope ACB folds on its own and they will flock to M-1's UFC-Russia. Either way UFC should end up with alot of Russian fighters, Bellator will swoop in and cherry pick a few greats, unless UFC cuts them off and buys ACB.

This comes as a surprise to no-one, but ACB has canceled their event in Sweden as well according to Swedish MMA news.

https://www.kimura.se/acb-staller-in-galan-i-malmo/

The article also states that several fighters have not received their paychecks from bouts earlier this year. So, economical problems, it seems.

If they cancel a Russian event they're done. Would love to see Tumenov back in the UFC or even in Bellator.

Tumenov vs Lima, Daley, MVP, Larkin 2, Rory

Tumenov vs Perry, Edwards, Magny, Ponzi, Gunnar, Wonderboy, Till

All sound great

If they cancel a Russian event they're done. Would love to see Tumenov back in the UFC or even in Bellator.

Tumenov vs Lima, Daley, MVP, Larkin 2, Rory

Tumenov vs Perry, Edwards, Magny, Ponzi, Gunnar, Wonderboy, Till

All sound great
Have you seen last fights of Tumenov? I haven't, but comments that I've seen says that Tumenov looks worse with every fight, that he degrading and stuff like that. Also I think I've seen also something like that - before there were discussions, who is better Russian WW - Koreshkov or Tumenov, after recent fights of Tumenov (decision win in fight with Nah-Shon) I\ve seen guys from Caucasus admitted that Koreshkov is better than Tumenov.
And have you seen Berkhamov? He doesn't look so one-sided as Tumenov and to me it looks like more people thinks that he is gonna beat Tumenov than that Tumenov is gonna win.

Back