Is Aljamain Sterling dead?

Legit thought he was dead with Marlons reaction.

Nah he’s just on a vacation in...

mapbolivia.gif
{<jordan}

Brutal KO. The way his arms and legs went up in the air reminded me of John Matua when he got knocked out cold by Tank Abbott and went into convulsions

Because of a lucky KO??? Marlon was not even going for the knee--- he was trying to kick. AJ ducked right into it.
So he was going for a headkick but he happened to the knee the guy in the face and knock him out? Lol what a fluke KO

Don't care much for Sterling as he was bitching about pay and no healthcare (when fighters actually do), when he didn't really prove any of his worth in the ufc @ the time. But damn that looked pretty and Moraes worried reaction didn't help easing it.

I was trying to think of another instance where the fighter was actually taken out on the stretcher... Anyone?

Well... at the moment the his wiki MMA record lists it as a loss by, "KO (Knee to the face resulting in a loss of life)".
Pretty sure it's wrong though.

He didn't. He said in the post fight he meant to throw a kick and the knee landed. He said he had to be honest.

There's been a few like that. Best one was lawler/lindland. He put his legs down lol.

rh3j7k.jpg

Seeing Lindland get wrecked never gets old.

alive and well.

I only believe when he makes a live appearance... Until then I think he's dead...

Back