Is America a unified nation?

Real problems come along and we be like:

its not exactly an unknown phenomenon. Thats basically why Genghis Khan did his whole thing. H have problems now, but thy arent a war. I dont think they will ever be an actual war.

its not exactly an unknown phenomenon. Thats basically why Genghis Khan did his whole thing. H have problems now, but thy arent a war. I dont think they will ever be an actual war.

Maybe GK was on to something. Rome was the greatest kingdom in the world and once they pretty much conquered everyone and anything related to war was far far away from Rome, thats when they fell.

MMA is an equalizer. People of every race, creed, color, religion, sexual preference, ect all take part at a high level. Instant respect for your opponent.

The division in the country right now sucks. I'd give the shirt off my back for my neighbor who is a liberal and the neighbor who is a Trump guy. Problem with the current administration is that they give legitimacy to hate groups, trolls and conspiracy theorists. And lying. I can't take the lies.

MMA is an equalizer. People of every race, creed, color, religion, sexual preference, ect all take part at a high level. Instant respect for your opponent.

The division in the country right now sucks. I'd give the shirt off my back for my neighbor who is a liberal and the neighbor who is a Trump guy. Problem with the current administration is that they give legitimacy to hate groups, trolls and conspiracy theorists. And lying. I can't take the lies.

So you voted for Hillary then

Whatever AMERica is it always was....kind of like a fighter who people love to say was " EXPOSED" this is not a negative thing, just a thing..

We all just assume that we are but really -- how would most Americans know that? It's just an uneducated assumption. Most Americans have never traveled outside of the West.

I just went to a few Asian countries that were 99% ethnic homogeneous and the difference was astounding. There was no question that everyone was the same people. Everyone was nationalist towards their country because it was the embodiment of their people. Their country dies -- their people die. Everyone shared the same language. Everyone shared the same heritage. Everyone shared the same culture.

There was no tension between different groups. There was no arguing that parts of their heritage should be forgotten. There was no volatile politics between different people or regions of the country. They were all united as one people, one culture, one nation.

And it seems like every country in the world outside of the West has that. And it seems that the West has forgotten that not having that is not normal.

United we stand -- divided we fall. That's a common saying. We say it like it's something we have to work for. We think that's normal. It's not. The rest of the planet doesn't have to say that as a goal because it's just assumed that they already have it.

We just assume we're a unified nation because it's what we've always been told. But really -- are we?
Oh yeah, what else is "normal" in all those great countries? Strife and internal divisions abound in every country I have ever read about or visited personally.

Furthermore, we've been heterogeneous for a long time, and we've kept it together. We've also risen to become the most wealthy and powerful nation in history-- leading the free world-- on the back of that strategy. I'd say it's paying off.

Yeah but it's happening now. Like right now. And Trump is the president.
It started with the last president....you do remember when invited blm to the white house?
And the terrorist group Muslim brotherhood.....

So you voted for Hillary then

I consider myself independent as I never vote straight ticket. I went with Hillary after I saw the debates. Thing I agree with Trump the most is taxes, both had infrastructure promises. If Trump tried to lower the middle class tax rate first he'd probably be on a little better footing right now.

It started with the last president....you do remember when invited blm to the white house?
And the terrorist group Muslim brotherhood.....
Obama shares culpability, certainly, but you can't keep scapegoating. The buck stops at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, and Barack doesn't live there.

Obama shares culpability, certainly, but you can't keep scapegoating. The buck stops at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, and Barack doesn't live there.
He scapegoated against Bush for 8 fucking years....
If you don't believe that you are either full of shit or a liar....

I consider myself independent as I never vote straight ticket. I went with Hillary after I saw the debates. Thing I agree with Trump the most is taxes, both had infrastructure promises. If Trump tried to lower the middle class tax rate first he'd probably be on a little better footing right now.

Well I dont even need to talk to you then, because you wanted Hillary Clinton to be the President of the United States. LOL

Judge a man by the way he carries himself, by the way he treats others and by his merit. You did not earn your skin pigment. You had no choice in your race. Being proud of your biological origins is simply absurd. We need to stop with identity politics and politically correctness that are tearing Western societies apart.

well it is kind of hard to be President when the other party is pushing for your impeachment before you are even President.

America is in shambles right now. There is no unity at all.

If Russia did help Trump get elected for the sole purpose of ruining our country, then mission accomplished.

If you didn't notice the racial divide growing exponentially due to the identity politics of
the last president's administration you are blind.

The rise of Nation of Islam from about the time of the million man march onward gave rise to this. It's been developing due to the philosophies of hate that insist we are born perfect and that all corruption is from without instead of a sin nature that Jesus came to save us from. So it's finger point finger point fingers point not realizing the end result is a strife and violence-riddled middle east for all.

Back