Is America a unified nation?

And it seems like every country in the world outside of the West has that. And it seems that the West has forgotten that not having that is not normal.
Lol, no. Most countries in Africa and Asia are divided as fuck. They're usually former colonies whose borders have no respect for traditional ethnic groups.
See a place like Iraq, they may all look the same, in comparison to the USA where the division is physically obvious(black vs white vs mestizo) but the different groups hate each other. It's Shia Arabs vs Sunni Arabs vs Sunni Kurds vs Christian Arabs vs Yezidi Kurds. And they actually kill each other in large scale.
Basically every muslim country that has more than one sect has some kind of low level insurgency or civil war.
African countries may be even worse, remember when the Hutus were killing the Tutsis in Rwanda? Or Boko Haram killing Christians? Or you take a country like South Africa, the blacks hate the whites there, but they hate other black tribes just as much.
American countries(as in the continent) are actually pretty good at coexisting with multiple races and religions.

Now, of course, having homogeneity is excellent as it makes a country more united and some problems just don't exist. The Japanese do not need to debate whether affirmative action is good or bad, they do not need to fight on the streets about what statues are right or wrong, they have no trouble spotting possible islamist terrorists in their midst, crime is almost non-existent and people are extremely helpful to each other as there is little distrust.

The place you described is basically North Korea...because outside of that, it doesnt exist, as you wll clearly see when you live in and become a part of any culture, Asian or otherwise. Visiting one place for a few days cannot uncover the cultural nuance and difference that all these nations posses, japan included.

The reality is that after 400 years of slavery,100 plus years of segregation and disenfranchisement, and generation after generation of knowing nothing else, being confronted with a black man as president named barack husein obama would illicit a backlash no matter what. Whether he came out in a black panther outfit saluting the fist and giving out reparations....or was a harmless closet republican....the backlash would be the very same. It's a natural and normal backlash considering the history. There is nothing wrong with the backlash in that sense. To expect anything else would simply go against the very nature of man.

Ultimately the country was in no way shape or form ready for a black president, and it was the worst thing that could have happened to black people. The general white populace would say see...look, there is no longer any discrimination happening whatsoever, because one of them is the president - and the rest truly is history. We all know how it went from there. With fox news and the internet fanning the newly lit flames, the flames which have always been present.

So now we are going to be tested again, like we have before. I dont think anyone has the stomach or the balls to take it where it went in recent history.

Well, so far, 400 people want a white Reich and 300 million people seem to disagree; so yeah, I don't foresee a race war or anything dramatic like that.

It started with the last president....you do remember when invited blm to the white house?
And the terrorist group Muslim brotherhood.....
Trump invited a guy to the WH who sings about fucking underage girls.

America is in shambles right now. There is no unity at all.

If Russia did help Trump get elected for the sole purpose of ruining our country, then mission accomplished.
Are you serious?

Yeah but it's happening now. Like right now. And Trump is the president.

We had 8 painfully long years of a guy who slowly and discreetly tore relationships apart in not just race but religion too. He let hate grow on both sides into the shitstorm of what is unfolding today. There were a few times he could have diffused situations but he he purposely sat back and let things spiral out of control. He did absolutely nothing to bring people together.

Yeah there is a new guy in the driver's seat now but the road ahead is already too fucked up. Only simple minded people cannot see this has been in the making for years and dont know how we got here so they just find an easy target to pin the blame on.

Its embarrassing how people are in such denial and still cant see the truth.

He scapegoated against Bush for 8 fucking years....
If you don't believe that you are either full of shit or a liar....
He created the 2nd most jobs in history behind Bill Clinton after being handed the second worst economic condition of the past century in our country. I know he brought up the 2008 collapse quite a bit, because it's reasonable to expect that recovery would take time, but I don't recall him ceaselessly whining about it, and not taking responsibility for things like his inflation of the federal debt.

Obama dropped the ball on race relations in his second term, especially late in that term, but he was dealing with Trump's rhetoric for the last ~18 months of that term, and things have gotten markedly worse since Trump took office.

If you didn't notice the racial divide growing exponentially due to the identity politics of
the last president's administration you are blind.

The rise of Nation of Islam from about the time of the million man march onward gave rise to this. It's been developing due to the philosophies of hate that insist we are born perfect and that all corruption is from without instead of a sin nature that Jesus came to save us from. So it's finger point finger point fingers point not realizing the end result is a strife and violence-riddled middle east for all.
What in the actual fuck are you rambling about? Next time don't smoke the whole bowl before posting.

Maybe GK was on to something. Rome was the greatest kingdom in the world and once they pretty much conquered everyone and anything related to war was far far away from Rome, thats when they fell.

i think you ould have an extremely hard time arguing that GK was not onto something, given how history turned out.

He created the 2nd most jobs in history behind Bill Clinton after being handed the second worst economic condition of the past century in our country. I know he brought up the 2008 collapse quite a bit, because it's reasonable to expect that recovery would take time, but I don't recall him ceaselessly whining about it, and not taking responsibility for things like his inflation of the federal debt.

Obama dropped the ball on race relations in his second term, especially late in that term, but he was dealing with Trump's rhetoric for the last ~18 months of that term, and things have gotten markedly worse since Trump took office.
He LIED and said that F&F was started by Bush....if that's not scapegoating,I don't know what is.....
And just because you don't "recall" him whining about the past administration,he did.The national debt debt damn near doubled under Obama...

We used to be more unified, even though we were diverse then also. Before recent times, we could still unite under God. Well now that the left and some on the right has told God to shove it, you will not see much unity. Not until more people come back to God.

but he was dealing with Trump's rhetoric for the last ~18 months of that term,
I don't think that should be an excuse for Obama
and things have gotten markedly worse since Trump took office.
If the left would calm down and chill, it wouldn't be so bad. But the left has gone mad, and I've never seen anything like it.

So i guess i win. 1st round KO.
I don't even know what you're trying to argue, and I don't think you do either.

My original post got you #Triggerooskied, and I can tell you are trying to troll, but with such #LowEffort.

Gotta put you on the ignore list like I do other obvious trolls.

Back