Is anyone else a fan of the band tool?

10,000 days was a awesome album. Vicarious, the pot, Jambi, wings from Marie, and right in two? All masterpieces in my opinion.

I have to see them live before I die. I have yet to see a live ufc event and a live tool concert. Which one would you recommend seeing first?
Well I haven’t been to a ufc event yet, but judging by how many injuries and card changes there are, I would see Tool first.

You absolutely will not be disappointed.

“The Patient” live was fucking unbelievable

Listen up, millenitards. MTV used to play music videos and Tool had the GOAT videos.

10,000 days was a awesome album. Vicarious, the pot, Jambi, wings from Marie, and right in two? All masterpieces in my opinion.
An amazing album for sure- one that I need I listen to more.

“Right In Two” is in my top 5 all fave tool songs of all time for sure

Listen up, millenitards. MTV used to play music videos and Tool had the GOAT videos.

Broooooo I know!!!! They were not fucking around- can you imagine a video like prison sex being made today lmao

I'm partial to eulogy but most of the material on aenima and lateralus is top notch.

Used to listen to them a lot as a teenager, when depression and suicidal thoughts were at their worst.

I'm in my early 30s now and trying to sort my life out, so I try to look for more positive music to get me through the day.

Very good band, just thematically not for me anymore.

Who in the fuck doesnt like Tool?

Dumb ass metalheads.

That's the only group I've run into problems with.

"Maynard's voice ruins the band. They'd be better with somebody with more balls, and they should maybe change their name from 'Tool', to 'Power Drill'"

That's a serous critique I've heard. No joke. Some moron wearing a "WASP" shirt(the incident is burned into my brain) actually said that to me.

An amazing album for sure- one that I need I listen to more.

“Right In Two” is in my top 5 all fave tool songs of all time for sure

Yeah right in two is def one of my favorites. They don't play music like this anymore in our pussy society as we call 2018.

not to derail the thread but fuck man even pantera is a monster band compared to the music now.

Yeah but their sound got a bit stale. The first two albums were the best.

Big fan here, Aenema is my personal vote for their best work, one of those albums thats best listened to all in one sitting, but the same can be said for the rest of Tools albums also

please god let a new tool album to be released this year! I can only imagine how amazing it would be. I guarantee the songs will be all 10-15 minute masterpieces.

Aenima is my favourite album of theirs.

Justin Chancellor = god

Rarely listen now but enjoy me the hell out of Latereralus and Aenima (shouldn't everyone?).

I think The Patient is what has endured the most for me. I continue to really love a lot of their songs too and especially Lateralus as an album.

I wouldn't call it shitty but 10,000 days gets played the least and usually only if I want a longer playlist and use it as filler.

Okay, its shit. You're right.
Its
Dumb ass metalheads.

That's the only group I've run into problems with.

"Maynard's voice ruins the band. They'd be better with somebody with more balls, and they should maybe change their name from 'Tool', to 'Power Drill'"

That's a serous critique I've heard. No joke. Some moron wearing a "WASP" shirt(the incident is burned into my brain) actually said that to me.
I dont even like Metal.

Hes like the best singer in rock past 20 years.. Every vocalist ive ever played with is in awe of him

People are so stupid.

I can barely name 5 Tool songs but you have to be an absolute dipshit to not hear to talent of that band.

I wish Adam Jones was a more dynamic guitarist.. But everyone else makes up for that.

I taped Undertow off of a friend's CD back in the day. They're good but I don't know if there's a song of theirs that I really dig. It's just their sound that I like, maybe?

Its

I dont even like Metal.

Hes like the best singer in rock past 20 years.. Every vocalist ive ever played with is in awe of him

People are so stupid.

I can barely name 5 Tool songs but you have to be an absolute dipshit to not hear to talent of that band.

I wish Adam Jones was a more dynamic guitarist.. But everyone else makes up for that.

Adam Jones is pretty dynamic in the timing signatures of his songs. Its not that he's a great guitarist but his unique timing is what makes him a genius. Try to play rosetta stoned or anything really you will get it right away.

Back