Is anyone else a fan of the band tool?

Yeah. Been a fan for awhile. I like pretty much anything off of Undertow.

And if so, what's your favorite song by them? Mine is vicarious but most of there songs are masterpieces in my humble opinion. New album is supposed to drop this year.......hopefully.

Stinkfist wins

Honorable mention:

Amazing band. 46&2 is my favorite song from them.

Last edited:
In the 90s, it was popular like rap is now. Aenima was really cool to drive around to, drunk, in a nice vehicle.

I still bump eulogy.

Third Eye

2nd place is Rossetta Stoned

Not really into that type of music anymore but I did see them live about 20 years ago. They put on a great show.

Love Tool. Favorite band of all time. Maynard has an underrated voice too.

Probably 1)You Lied,2 parabol and parabola.
Yes I own Lateralus on vinyl;
And no I don’t actually own a record player.

Memorial Hall in KC show was more money then I have ever spent on any live event. It was like watching them in a high school gymnasium.

I did like them and still listen if one of their songs plays on the radio. Never got the hype though. Liked APC better.

Great band, vey unique.

AEnima is an album I can listen to start to finish

Used to be my favourite band by a mile. Saw them live 3 times, amazing each time. 'Stinkfist' will never be beaten, fo me, such an immense tune.

Didn't buy anything after 'Lateralus' though, I generally went off guitar-based music / bands.

I liked Aenima and all before it. The thrashier Opiate remains underrated.

Ive seen APC 3 times, first time with NIN which was easily one of the best shows Ive ever seen (because of NIN, not APC)... the last two times Ive seen APC they were disappointing and bordering on awful... we walked out the last time and my wife was wearing an APC shirt, lol.

Tool was teased as the headliner for this years Carolina Rebellion tour (me and the wife go every year), but to the dismay and confusion of everyone, this year the headliner of day 3 is Muse. :(

Love the band but maynard keenan is an asshat

There's a 4 part series on YouTube that gives you a sneak peak into the life of Maynard in Jerome, Arizona. They're about 8 minutes each.

Back