Is anyone excited for Mighty Mouse vs Cejudo?

It's time to take that division out to pasture.

I'm more excited for the Contender Series tonight.

125 is of very little interest to me.

DJ needs to learn that if he's going to leave any sort of legacy behind, he's gotta move up and fight bigger opponents.

Make Johnson's fights 3 rounds.

No disrespect, but we don't need to see him clown someone for 25 minutes. I think a lot of fights would benefit from shorter rounds for that matter.

Another fight that pops to mind (I don't care if you hate on me) that would've been better at 15 minutes was Aldo vs Edgar at UFC 200. I'd rather have these two sprints than jog. That was a good fight, but could you imagine if they were actually going at it full go for almost the entirety if three rounds?

I'm always looking forward to seeing what new shit Mighty Mouse is going to do.

Dude can literally win in any way imaginable... or even unimaginable in the case of a suplex-switch-to-armbar

It seems like it's been forever since he suplex armbarred Borg. That was sweet. I wonder when MM will decline, I don't see it happening soon he is only 31. Not super hyped though.

That shit finna be a snooze fest. But maybe Cejudo gets in more offense this time around.

Not in the slightest. I just wish dj would grow some balls and fight tj...you'd think dc would inspire him to get off his video game playing ass and fight guys actually worth fighting...

I'm always excited for the Mouse. His fights are always exciting and his skill set is beautiful to behold.

Plus I'm not a cliche loser.

Not in the slightest. I just wish dj would grow some balls and fight tj...you'd think dc would inspire him to get off his video game playing ass and fight guys actually worth fighting...
Yeah I wanted the TJ fight. MM straight ducked TJ but if it's at 125 I don't see why the UFC couldn't just make it. It almost like MM is flexing the little control he has by not fighting TJ because he wanted more money.

For sure. Two young, elite, world class fighters who put on a great show once already getting another crack after the challenger has shown some incredible growth and added slick, deadly striking to his impressive grappling arsenal? What's not to like.

Hopefully both TJ and DJ win their respective bouts so we can still get that superfight at the end of the year, too.

Definitely excited.

DJ is always interesting for me because you're watching some of the most evolved MMA in the history of the sport. In my mind he's effectively the bleeding edge of well rounded fighting and his overall IQ is through the roof.

Cejudo has looked massively improved since their last fight and should make it interesting.

No, unfortunately. At this point the only person I'm interested in MM fighting is TJ. I think they've done it all wrong. TJ and MM should be fighting, and CEjudo should move up and fight garbrandt.

Nahh it's gonna be the same as always, dj wins again and nothing intresting happens. The problem is that he's not fighting someone that can challenge him properly, if there was a new flyweight contender that was ko'ing everyone 1st round with one punch , then i'd be excited.

Back