Is anyone excited for Mighty Mouse vs Cejudo?

DJ fight are usually fun. This one will be very good. Henry has gotten much better.

Lol nah. Big MM fan, but he probably murks Cejudo again.

Yeah I think it'll be an excellent title fight.

I'm excited, and honestly given his spot near the top of the P4P rankings anytime he is fighting ans has odds less than -500 people should be excited too imo.

yes!!

im more excited for this rematch then TJ vs Cody II

Cejudo actually earned his rematch. thou have to say Horiguchi is clearly the #2 world wide.

i was pissed when DJ'd fight fell thru here in Edmonton i had planned to go but changed my mind when 2 of 3 of the best fights were cancelled

I am. I (unlike most) enjoy watching Mighty Mouse. I also think cejudo will give him a good fight this time. I think he'll surprise a lot of people and it'll be close. but I'm also probably wrong. haha.

I am. I (unlike most) enjoy watching Mighty Mouse. I also think cejudo will give him a good fight this time. I think he'll surprise a lot of people and it'll be close. but I'm also probably wrong. haha.

Same. Should be a good, or better fight at least, this time around

Did you even watch the first one? Or MM's usual fights?

Shertards posting about how unexcited they are

I like cejudo but MM so damn good at that weight class

With another win it will build MM's case as P4P best (and that he is already alongside Fedor and GSP) even more. Great stuff. It would be good to see him establish the longest streak of title defenses including fighting Dillashaw or Garbrandt and becoming a 2 class champ. That would be all we would need to shut the haters down.
There's a very transparent reason that he hasn't fought TJ yet.

They're lucky I don't decide to take them both on instead, it would sell more PPV's and I'd walk away with a Manlet Belt for my left nut.

I'm only excited at the possibility of DJ losing so everyone can shutup about how great he is. His division is shit, which makes him appear better than he is. Hell, even Ian McCall technically won against him, and Tim Elliot gave him a hell of a fight.

I'd personally love to see him fight TJ if he truly wants to test himself, but so far he's been ducking someone willing to come to his own division. I wish Dana would just pay him so he could lose to TJ and then Dana wouldn't have to ever pay him that high ever again because he's prove that DJ isn't worth it.

Has a new powerwheels model come out and these guys are testing it or something?
The-Fisher-Price-Cadillac-300x278.jpg

The first wasn't competitive from what I recall. I doubt it'll go differently.

It’s interesting to me that the majority here shit all over Johnson and the division in general, but every MMA fan I know personally looks forward to his fights. Is it just the mob mentality here?

Back